Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Plot armour is impossible to overcome when cdev writes for Horde, to disregard that is to disregard reality. btw OP is Horde, so know thy flamebait...
    I know right? Who else remembers in WC3 when the entire orc nation fit on three Alliance ships? Who else remembers when going into WoW the official lore stated that the Church population in Stormwind alone was greater than that of the ENTIRE horde. We can't win anything when Blizz are horde "fanbois." But I'm still here, hoping one day they will make things interesting for us again . Like when Chris Metzen wore an Alliance T-shirt at Blizzcon. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    When did they ever save Azeroth? They are responsible for 90% of the worlds problems right now. This post made me laugh. Saving Azeroth... They are a disease that should have been wiped out long ago. Orcs will be orcs. There is no redemption for the hut-dwelling, uneducated, cookie-monster voiced filth! I agree with the OP! >
    Aside from saving Azeroth from the Legion, the Lich King, and Deathwing?

10+ Year Old Account
    if it wasnt for the horde azeroth would have been obliterated many times.

think before you speak, and praise thrall for the ground you walk upon
    Hi

Like when Chris Metzen wore an Alliance T-shirt at Blizzcon. Epic.
    I thought him doing that was a rather tongue-in-cheek statement. Then again maybe he stopped fancying himself Thrall and started fancying himself Varian. If thats the case look out Orcs, you're not his people any more. (but seriously, I doubt it)

When did they ever save Azeroth? They are responsible for 90% of the worlds problems right now. This post made me laugh. Saving Azeroth... They are a disease that should have been wiped out long ago. Orcs will be orcs. There is no redemption for the hut-dwelling, uneducated, cookie-monster voiced filth! I agree with the OP! >
    Taking away a bit of the attitude, this man is smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to try to evict them. Let me know how that goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    When did they save Azeroth from the Legion? As I recall, the Night Elves have done it twice. The Lich King? The Alliance were the ones to break the Scourge lines and break into the broken front before the horde stabbed us in the back there. And for the record, it was Tirion and the Argent Crusade who defeated the Lich King. Tirion who would side with the Alliance before the Horde any day. He also appointed Bolvar of the Alliance to take the mantle, not a horde. And Lastly Deathwing? As I recall it was the Dragonflights. Blizz dramatically over glorified thrall in cata which is partly why it was so terrible. Thrall has a mediocre power rating compared to some one like, say Malfurion, who sundered the world! A mortal cannot be an aspect. They broke lore on that one to sate their never ending thirst for green jesus. Trying desperately to make him matter and all it did was create the worst expac in WoW history.

Oh so that was all Orcs and no one else? It was Orcs who gave up their immortality so the rest of the races could live to see another day. It was Orcs commanding the Light to cleanse Icecrown of the Scourge and shatter frostmourne with the Orcish axe Loktarbringer. It was the Orcish Druids Kekfuryon' Gruntrage and Hameater Smashtotem that, with the Orcish Ancient Loktarius, pushed into the Firelands and defeated Ragnaros for good. It was the Orcish Aspects, lead by Superorc who defeated Deathwing, using the Orc soul, an ancient artifact of Immense power used during the Broxigar Solo'd the Legion Wars of 10000 years ago.

When did they save Azeroth from the Legion? As I recall, the Night Elves have done it twice. The Lich King? The Alliance were the ones to break the Scourge lines and break into the broken front before the horde stabbed us in the back there. And for the record, it was Tirion and the Argent Crusade who defeated the Lich King. Tirion who would side with the Alliance before the Horde any day. He also appointed Bolvar of the Alliance to take the mantle, not a horde. And Lastly Deathwing? As I recall it was the Dragonflights. Blizz dramatically over glorified thrall in cata which is partly why it was so terrible. Thrall has a mediocre power rating compared to some one like, say Malfurion, who sundered the world! A mortal cannot be an aspect. They broke lore on that one to sate their never ending thirst for green jesus. Trying desperately to make him matter and all it did was create the worst expac in WoW history.
    Amen brother

Aside from the predicted "all of outland will eventually end up looking like Netherstorm" part.
    actually if the other chunks of draenor are in the Reagen then A) gravity may pull them back together into a moon or mars sized planet or B) use all the mages of azeroth to pull the chunks together. mind you B is a suicide missions so we can just use the orc, forsaken, and gnome mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dismissing the parts of the lore you don't like I see. Thrall fired the dragon laser, get over it.

Trying desperately to make him matter and all it did was create the worst expac in WoW history.
    But thrall isn't even in mists.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Ultimately the Burning Legion will invade Azeroth, destroying it in the absence of any defenders.
    Rubbish. Night Elves, Dragons and Ancients would've beaten them like they did last time, when they were blindsided and unprepared with a military commanded by noblemen gits instead of trained commanders and a Queen who was actually the enemy.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 07:11 AM ----------

Just dismissing the parts of the lore you don't like I see. Thrall fired the dragon laser, get over it.
    The Dragon laser was empowered by the Aspects. It was their great power that defeated Deathwing. Get over it.

Rubbish. Night Elves, Dragons and Ancients would've beaten them like they did last time, when they were blindsided and unprepared with a military commanded by noblemen gits instead of trained commanders.
    That's cool i'm sure you know more about the lore and what would of happened if the orcs never came to azeroth than the BRONZE DRAGONFLIGHT >_>
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well of course I didn't like it. It was terrible. Anyone else could have fired the dragon laser. He was just there holding it as the Aspects channeled their power into it. If anything he just had good aim by not missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rubbish. Night Elves, Dragons and Ancients would've beaten them like they did last time, when they were blindsided and unprepared with a military commanded by noblemen gits instead of trained commanders.
    It's canon. Without Orcs, Azeroth would have been obliterated by the Legion.

The Dragon laser was empowered by the Aspects. It was their great power that defeated Deathwing. Get over it.
    Gun doesn't do anything without someone to pull the trigger. If the dragons could do it, they wouldn't have needed Thrall. Without Orcs, Azeroth would have been obliterated by the Old Gods.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 11:14 PM ----------

Well of course I didn't like it. It was terrible. Anyone else could have fired the dragon laser. He was just there holding it as the Aspects channeled their power into it. If anything he just had good aim by not missing.
    Thrall also gave people that nifty buff allowing them to beat Ultraxion to even get to Death Wing.

If you want to go that route, the the Night Elves didn't do shit to stop Archimonde. It was the wisps.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-02-26 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    That's cool i'm sure you know more about the lore and what would of happened if the orcs never came to azeroth than the BRONZE DRAGONFLIGHT >_>
    Funny when they forget who defeated the Legion the first time. And everyone else <.<

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 07:20 AM ----------

It's canon. Without Orcs, Azeroth would have been obliterated by the Legion.
    A parallel on par with saying without Nazis, Israel wouldn't exist. But the story is about Orcs and occasionally humans.

Gun doesn't do anything without someone to pull the trigger. If the dragons could do it, they wouldn't have needed Thrall. Without Orcs, Azeroth would have been obliterated by the Old Gods.
    Without Dragons the Dragon Soul wouldn't exist. Without the Dragon's power the Gun wouldn't be enough. The shooter is irrelevant. It could've been the player for all that matters.
    Last edited by Justignoreme; 2013-02-26 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget that the Orcs were easily manipulated and used as puppets by the Legion where the Night Elves fought them off alone. The Orcs came to destroy Azeroth, not save it as you claim. And lastly, without Malfurion there would be no Azeroth for multiple reasons, one of the main ones being he defeated Xavius inside the Emerald Dream. Not a lot is known about that other than the Emerald Dream somehow keeps the fabric of existence in tact. Xavius was one of Sargeras's top commanders and infiltrated the emerald dream with his army. That is why the druids had to go into the emerald dream shortly after the war of the Ancients, to keep the existence of the world from being lost forever. Where were the mighty orcs then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget that the Orcs were easily manipulated and used as puppets by the Legion where the Night Elves fought them off alone. The Orcs came to destroy Azeroth, not save it as you claim. And lastly, without Malfurion there would be no Azeroth for multiple reasons, one of the main ones being he defeated Xavius inside the Emerald Dream. Not a lot is known about that other than the Emerald Dream somehow keeps the fabric of existence in tact. Xavius was one of Sargeras's top commanders and infiltrated the emerald dream with his army. That is why the druids had to go into the emerald dream shortly after the war of the Ancients, to keep the existence of the world from being lost forever. Where were the mighty orcs then?
    As I claim? It's in the game. They spell it out for you. No Orcs = dead Azeroth.

Also, Night Elves fight off the Legion alone? I guess the dragons were just cheerleaders then...
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-02-26 at 07:35 AM.