Thread: Sigil question

Deleted

Sigil question

Hey there.

Simple question: is Sigil of the Five still the go-to sigil in SL or is there anything new regarding sigils? I'm asking because only recently I re-started playing and created a new char and I didn't want to spend the planarite for the Sigil of the Five if there's anything better to buy and new to SL (only level 46 atm) and I didn't find any conclusive answer to this so far.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueisfine View Post
    is Sigil of the Five still the go-to sigil in SL or is there anything new regarding sigils?
    No new sigils or extra slot ones so Sigil of the Five (and the Defiant equivalent) is still the best one to have, so save up the planarite, buy one and it will last you all the way to level 60 and then some

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    No new sigils or extra slot ones so Sigil of the Five (and the Defiant equivalent) is still the best one to have, so save up the planarite, buy one and it will last you all the way to level 60 and then some
    Awesome, thanks. Just from leveling up to 46 I already have more than enough planarite to buy one so was just looking for a confirm.
    Thanks again!

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 01:03 PM ----------

Since we're at it, think it's worth it to also buy some level 48-50 essences from planarite vendors (stillmoor, shimmersand, ipp) or do you get some essences when you start doing the SL zones (I'm thinking about starting on Cape Jule)?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will obtain green and blue essences by doing various activities throughout leveling in SL. Epic level 60 essences are primarily from various notoriety venders and raid rifts.

If you have the pre classic rift currency for those essences then sure why not use them. I wouldn't devote time farming up currencies for them since they will be all replaced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    You will obtain green and blue essences by doing various activities throughout leveling in SL. Epic level 60 essences are primarily from various notoriety venders and raid rifts.

If you have the pre classic rift currency for those essences then sure why not use them. I wouldn't devote time farming up currencies for them since they will be all replaced.
    Ok, sounds good, thanks!