Deleted

Casting shadowfiend untargets my target

Well as the subject states I have this problem.

During a fight I tend to forget that my target is being untargetet.. Why is that?

And is there a macro that I can use if it is suppose to happen like this where I re-target my last target?

Not sure why your target is dropping if you're using straight shadowfiend. Would make sense if the macro was incorrect. Really basic one would be:

#showtooltip Shadowfiend
    /cast Shadowfiend
    /targetlasttarget

But if it's something else this may give unintended results like changing targets to a mob you just looked at. Is it it only this spell?

Deleted
    Hi Kalyn

thx for the fast answer.. Funnily enough i was raiding (LFR) when u answered here.. And i tried to notice what happened when i casted the shadowfiend.. I have a roccat kone + mouse that has 2 thumb buttons. One of those are binded so i use shadowfiend. I was just fighting Gara'Jal and he was being tanked in the center of the "platform" where there was the dead trash adds near.. When i used the fiend i had the mouse over the adds and aparantly its because i am "marking" the adds and clicking them.

So hmm how to prevent that. I just want it to spawn to the one i have marked.. And not have it marking someone else cuz i tested it after that i could click with that thumb bottom on a fellow player. And i dont want that. Other than with left og right mouse button.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollabille View Post
    Hi Kalyn

thx for the fast answer.. Funnily enough i was raiding (LFR) when u answered here.. And i tried to notice what happened when i casted the shadowfiend.. I have a roccat kone + mouse that has 2 thumb buttons. One of those are binded so i use shadowfiend. I was just fighting Gara'Jal and he was being tanked in the center of the "platform" where there was the dead trash adds near.. When i used the fiend i had the mouse over the adds and aparantly its because i am "marking" the adds and clicking them.

So hmm how to prevent that. I just want it to spawn to the one i have marked.. And not have it marking someone else cuz i tested it after that i could click with that thumb bottom on a fellow player. And i dont want that. Other than with left og right mouse button.
    Not entirely sure I understand the request here. But it seems to me one of the thumb buttons is bound to use shadowfiend. I could be mistaken but are you using mouseover for your casting? Because if he is targetted and you have the default shadowfiend on your bar bound he should go on him and stay on him.

#showtooltip Shadowfiend
    /startattack
    /cast Shadowfiend
    /targetlasttarget

That will make you target the nearest hostile enemy and cast shadowfiend and re-target the boss.