Poll: What do you listen to?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoW gamers favorite music style

Just wondering what most of you listen to

You could probably fit all of those genres, except metal, in one genre.

Anyway I mostly listen to rock and what some people call folk music (Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan)

Not everyone who plays is 14. Opera fan here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    I know that but some people never change, I for one have always loved all of these musical styles and I'm 22 now, doubt that I'll ever listen to Opera

I listen to orchestreal music, like Two steps from hell.

Seems those genres could have been done better. But I like any kind of electronic music or rock. When I say those I include all sub genres, because it gets too ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Mostly orchestral music and electronica, trance, anything along those lines. I'll pretty much listen to anything, though, other than metal or rap.

Pop, R&B, alternative rock, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You could probably fit all of those genres, except metal, in one genre.

Anyway I mostly listen to rock and what some people call folk music (Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan)
    Agreed. The poll is, uhm weird..
    A lot of sub-styles, yet barely any genre's... Metal isn't a genre either, it's also just a sub-category.
    Essentially only Reggae is a genre....

I cannot vote, because don't limit myself to categories in music.

Deleted
    Drum & bass and classic

(Yes, that's drastically different, but i like it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can listen to anything, but mostly stick to some forms of rock or metal.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Drum & bass and classic

(Yes, that's drastically different, but i like it)
    Somewhat the same here, but instead of classic I listen to music mostly with violins. Usually I have Drum & Base playing.

Classical and classic rock are the primary genres I listen to.

House - Avicii, swedish house mafia, dada life etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Post hardcore, Metalcore, Deathcore, electronic metal, melodic death metal, progressive metal, electronica, trance, chillstep, and sometimes ambient.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    hmm what makes you think any genre he listed appeals only to teens? I like all the options he gave. I also like some RnB, funk, blues, jazz, funky blues, jazzy RnB, death blues, death music, hillbilly, psycho-billy, etc... I think you get my point. The list goes on. Opera is fine too. The idea is if you like music you'll find something to like in almost every genre. But when you talk like being an Opera fan has elevated you to some kind of higher level of musical understanding, where other genres don't even compare, you really just show you've become close-minded You miss out on lots of great music!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Oh man, we got around 10 million subscribers of ages between 12 and probaly 80.
    It should be quite obvious that these people listen to all the different music we have out there. But since not every wow player is asked but only these that come to this forum the interview is biased right from the start.

But even an unbiased poll would return you every music direction we have.

Classic, sometimes jazz, pop and rock, epic music (Like Two Steps From Hell), game music (Touhou, WoW and others)

I dislike the poll, imo at least half of the poll is what nowadays people listen to, and IMO is crap. That's not music, that's just either talking with music in background, or throwing pianos down the stairs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Indie radio station ''indie 1031''. Keeps surprising me. All sorts of styles there, not just indie rock Listening to your own playlists gets boring fast and radio lets you add more unheard songs to those old boring playlists.