Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    I talk about PvE-Damage, not about this bonus-thing called PvP in this game. And yes, in PvP shadow have massive problems. Also if you talk about PvP, why do you nerdrage about this changes, they affect PvP not very much. But you don't complain about PvP before, you went nerdrage because of some DPS-Reduction that affect PvP not very much.

And yes, in PvE Dk is fine on live, PvP is another chapter, there dks could really have some improvements
    But again in PvE dk are in a much better place than shadows, who really are at the bottom now, and because of our poor scaling with secondary stats it will get much worse.
    If you ever pvp'ed, you would know that dps is about everything now. Its all tsg. Oh, and ye, you would be surpised about how many who actually do pvp. So stop calling it a "bonus-thing", cuz its far from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    That's as it may be, it doesn't remove the fact that demo risks becoming the spec to go simply because they benefit so much more from the other talents in that tree.
    That is true, but demo should benefit much more from the talents there, because demo is the pet-spec for warlocks. If the damage of the other specs is too low then they should be adjusted, but this fix is not in the right place in GoSac.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    If you ever pvp'ed, you would know that dps is about everything now. Its all tsg. Oh, and ye, you would be surpised about how many who actually do pvp. So stop calling it a "bonus-thing", cuz its far from that.
    Maybe, but mostly the game is about PvE, and it sucks that because of some problems in PvP classes are gutted in PvE because of them (as it is on shadow priests) If blizzard would give for example spriests some PvE-Glyphs that increase our dps and remove some PvP-Abilities and burst, this could be a solution.

The rapid PTR changes in opposite directions are clear sign they don't know WTF they are doing.

They INCREASE an ability by 10% then a few days later DECREASE from the original value by 5%. Adjusting the amount of increase is one thing, but changing directions means they don't really understand their own mechanics. Clearly something highlighted a need to help, now all of a sudden it was too powerful to begin with? bullcrap

While we're at it, the constant refusal to release a true model of the games dps engine while saying out of the other corner of their mouth that community derived dps from countless ingame tests don't count is a BIG FAT JOKE.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone complaining about dk nerfs needs to get with the program. Be happy you're at least viable... Unlike monks..

Nothing major in this patch, it is now confirmed that Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent comes from Nalak and Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn comes from Oondasta.
    thats a promise ?

Man this patch was looking good at the beginning but now its just confusing :<

After all these years, Blizzard still can screw up numbers this badly? I just don't get it.

Deleted
    wow more nerfs to dk's so in 5.2 we are not gonna even be viable since our survivability is shite and so will our damage thanks blizzard i see mages got a 5% damage buff on there frost bolt debuff, shock horror there mages always getting bufffed there the luckyiest class in wow with the least amount of nerfs. blizzard have no clue about abilities and classes in there own game, im sure they nerf and buff everything based on how many people play the class just to keep the majority of players who play x class subscribed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    wow more nerfs to dk's so in 5.2 we are not gonna even be viable since our survivability is shite and so will our damage thanks blizzard i see mages got a 5% damage buff on there frost bolt debuff, shock horror there mages always getting bufffed there the luckyiest class in wow with the least amount of nerfs. blizzard have no clue about abilities and classes in there own game, im sure they nerf and buff everything based on how many people play the class just to keep the majority of players who play x class subscribed
    LMFAOOOOOO, people say the most retarded things on these forums, I love it XD.

another ptr patch another day blizzard ignores the fire mages they crippled

I'm glad I changed to healing this expansion. So many fluctuations between ptr patches it must be really frustrating play dps these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    Yes, nerf monk, like we were doing incredibly over-powered in pvp, nerf more.. Sigh..
    Actually yes, you did... monks are faceroll and retarded on the PTR, they need to be nerfed.

If you think Dks damage is low you suck hard. Dks damage is ridiculous and many people wonder why they buffed them more, fortunately they reduced the buffs.

I'm curious how many of you actually know what the point of a ptr server is, judging by your comments maybe 1/10.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    I'm glad I changed to healing this expansion. So many fluctuations between ptr patches it must be really frustrating play dps these days.
    Can't say I noticed much of a difference this expansion, game is always changing. just adapt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I'm not sure people understand PTR is an abbreviation for public TEST REALM

DK's got an across the board buff, albeit the first round of buffs they got were too large.

See- live frost DK dps is fine, unholy is a little weak

THEY TEST (GET IT TEST REALM) buffs on DK, see the numbers are a little high, and bring them down.

Its still a buff. Also reading some of these posts (wall of text with so many run on sentences about quitting) makes me lose faith in humanity.

mages are still overnerfed

Deleted
    Yay, more stupid ass ideas to make fury warriors even more addicted to crit.

How about this? let's make that warriors can only wield umbrellas ? Also wouldn't it be cool if they can only wear pretty dresses and can only mount ponies?

Maybe it's just my own frustration with the fact that in my own opinion playing fury has become boring as hell. All you do is basicly stare at your enrage, it's not fun and always it's not even manageable.

I still have high hopes that the new tier and patch will even give us a break with it, but the ppm for the setbonus was just... baaaaaaad.

I would like to understand the reason for balancing our class always be based on the nerf and not improving ... GoSac is the best option? Ok, but why not improve the pets rather than nerf GoSac? The bloodfear is too good or the other tier 4 talents are crap? I'm surprised they have not nerfed the Kil'jaeden's Cunning too.
    I stopped playing wow for 1,5 year due to constant nerfs and changes (for the worse) in our class and I'm getting bored again.
    5.2 will be bad for our class in pvp and pve, but it seems that the GC is loving the changes. Incidentally, since the Burning Crusade our class can not spend 3 months without a nerf or any radical change that forces us to play with a spec, then another, then another, etc ... This sucks!

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 06:32 PM ----------

im sure they nerf and buff everything based on how many people play the class just to keep the majority of players who play x class subscribed
    I agree 100% with you.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!