Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Special questline for Paladins like Warlocks Green fire

If paladins were to have their own green fire like quest line, what do you guys think Paladins would get after completing it? Would it be a change of color in our spells like the warlocks green fire or would it be something different? I personally think that a new mount would be cool. What do you think paladins should get?

All ideas are welcome .

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my charger back. That's my request.

I'd like a quest to make inquisition a permanent passive.

Permanently transmogrifies your weapon into Ashbringer.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Visible librams.
    That would be awesome ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to have a quest where you update your Charger or get a flying Charger mount!

Crafting and creating your own Libram would be great too, where it's visible and you get enhanced spell graphics like Pulsing Auras around your feet/mounts feet and Tyrael wings!

That'd be super cool to me and it'd go along with the finding of a Libram as a drop!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    A flying charger (similar to Tyrael's Charger) would be awesome.

Even though I think dev's said they're unlikely to add any new Class quests anytime soon...

What I'd like:
    - Visible librams, pref used when casting, OR
    - Pulsing aura effects (Devo for Prot, Ret for Ret, Conc for Holy) around the feet, OR
    - Race/faction-based, Paladin specific tabard (Silver Hand for Alli/Human, wtf-ever the Horde lore is for them) with an on-use that provides a glow/transform effect, perhaps makes you look like your GoAK.

What I expect:- "After finally getting this long lost quest item, doing insane amounts of work and questing to begin your trials, and finally completing these incredibly hard trials, we have now granted you the effect of the "Makes your Paladin class mount glow" glyph as a new passive! Enjoy!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Even though I think dev's said they're unlikely to add any new Class quests anytime soon...

What I'd like:
    - Visible librams, pref used when casting, OR
    - Pulsing aura effects (Devo for Prot, Ret for Ret, Conc for Holy) around the feet, OR
    - Race/faction-based, Paladin specific tabard (Silver Hand for Alli/Human, wtf-ever the Horde lore is for them) with an on-use that provides a glow/transform effect, perhaps makes you look like your GoAK.

What I expect:- "After finally getting this long lost quest item, doing insane amounts of work and questing to begin your trials, and finally completing these incredibly hard trials, we have now granted you the effect of the "Makes your Paladin class mount glow" glyph as a new passive! Enjoy!"
    "wtf-ever the Horde lore is for them" Blood Knights, and they have a tabard already.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Nairobi] perhaps makes you look like your GoAK. [/QUOTE]

I want something like that! But combined with the Mountain-King Feature from WC3. BIG AND GLOWY BABY!!

edit: why the f... does my quote not work
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

[QUOTE=Riemu2k3;22226741]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi
    perhaps makes you look like your GoAK. [/QUOTE]

I want something like that! But combined with the Mountain-King Feature from WC3. BIG AND GLOWY BABY!!

edit: why the f... does my quote not work
    lolfail.

But yeah, I'd like a Mountain King thing but 1) that'd have to be dwarf only and 2) I'm pretty sure they'd reserve that for warriors since it's kinda like Avatar already Hence my "settling" on the GoAK thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Ping aura, with the same kind of look as the glitched light of dawn (~5.0)
    Noo! Heroic Blade Lord progression with that bug was hell. 20% transition...

Please refrain from posting meme or meme-like images. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-08-29 at 06:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    permanent transmog to:
    2h: ashbringer
    1h-shield: maybe valanyr as weapon? is there any lore-relevant shield which suits paladins?

Just give us a better Avenging Wrath graphic. It's been 6 years, I think we can do a bit better than the paper cutout wings.

Since I know it'll be mentioned, flipping them upside-down to give us fairy wings was a low blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Visible librams.
    This. I want this

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Just give us a better Avenging Wrath graphic. It's been 6 years, I think we can do a bit better than the paper cutout wings.

Since I know it'll be mentioned, flipping them upside-down to give us fairy wings was a low blow.
    I agree with this. I was so excited for the glyph, then so, so dissapointed.