Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seeing as how arena season is over for now, I'm gonna put this up cuz it made me feel a hell of a lot better after drawing it. (Happened to me 4 times today from the same DK).

I wasn't really dying to the DK but the chains of ice kinda screwed me cuz he (dino) melees for 110k outside of bear, and meteors hit for 150k.

Why didn't you shapeshift out of the root? Out and in is instant, very unlikely you'll get hit.

Didn't wanna risk it due to how hard he melees and how low health I was already from getting hit by the Spirit (usually keep it rooted but howling blast tends to break that).

Oh well, try again later today I guess. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post

Yeah, I don't know either. My mind is a strange place.
    I thought the same after posting it couldnt be bothered changing it though, paint doesn't have layers. Onions do though. But yeah, I'm a toastmancer, bread is a resource.

Deleted

This thread has made me laugh, and cringe. mostly at the hunter images which haven't been relavent since the stampede nerf. >,>

Old but will make you spit up your drink if you play a warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraman View Post
    Old but will make you spit up your drink if you play a warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prNZAsqVx-I
    Good one, personally I think these are the best out there on Youtube regarding pvp:

Deleted
    Cant stand those hitler videos anymore. That "meme" is so nagged to death that it doesnt matter what the subject is about anymore. It sucks regardless :/

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Good one, personally I think these are the best out there on Youtube regarding pvp:

I just died laughing, especially at the second one. 10/10

Deleted
    I saw someone else added a comic of me before. I thought i'l put in some more.

Last edited by mmoc00cfd16bb2; 2013-03-08 at 02:10 AM.

Deleted
    On the topic of gearing alts and facing full t2 teams. Made me think of this

And also this;

Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-03-08 at 02:22 PM.

My typical game of WSG,and that's not even when blizz put me into 5 losing WSG in a row.

10k more rep to go!

Question whatever you take for granted.

Queue times have been rather long yesterday and today, usually 6-8 mins

.... and this has been pretty much every 10m bg I've done for a long time now. It really takes the piss to wait for many minutes then meet a premade like this. While making this post, I got Kotmogu, with no less than 8 alliance from Outland, but this time, we actually won. Outland = we can't win shit unless we're always at least five people in a 10m bg. Server blacklisting? Yes, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post

Queue times have been rather long yesterday and today, usually 6-8 mins

.... and this has been pretty much every 10m bg I've done for a long time now. It really takes the piss to wait for many minutes then meet a premade like this. While making this post, I got Kotmogu, with no less than 8 alliance from Outland, but this time, we actually won. Outland = we can't win shit unless we're always at least five people in a 10m bg. Server blacklisting? Yes, please.
    Yes because people from the same realm automatically means they are together. Obviously has nothing to do with Outland being the biggest realm in Europe by a significant margin, heavily Alliance populated and very popular with PvP players. I've been queuing solo since Wednesday and I haven't been grouped with a single 5-man organized Outland group. Some 2-3 man groups and a whole lot of solo people who just happen to be from the same realm. Stop looking for excuses and resorting to shittalking and generalizations please.

Deleted

Guess what makes me rage at the moment -.-'

Well, people have had time to discover what pisses them off in the new season, post em!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Well, people have had time to discover what pisses them off in the new season, post em!
    Im trying to get my portrait of GC done, but it still doesnt say Cock Sucking Shitheel well enough. Maybe some more douche orange will do it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Lol loved this!

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Divinitum View Post
    LOL! The picture of GC smiling got me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post

Any time I enter a BG, Arena, World area...
    This one is hilarious. Love how happy the warrior looks and the drooling huntard.