Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Are you guys seriously complaining about not being able to zerg through countless mobs levels higher than you without stopping for a mana break? Did you guys not play before Cataclysm?

Ehr.... How the hell would you level something in BC? Or even in Vanilla?

But anyway, shamans are not casters from lvl 1, dont expect them to be one. They are more like enhancements until you get it up to lvl 10.

Quote Originally Posted by ihnasir View Post
    not sure what the issue is... Health and mana regen is ridiculous at low levels. Take little breaks in between mobs rather than trying to rush it. You're back to 100% in a few seconds.
    but i has no boa's, can't u seeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ares66 View Post
    Are you guys seriously complaining about not being able to zerg through countless mobs levels higher than you without stopping for a mana break? Did you guys not play before Cataclysm?
    welcome to the new generation of gaming. Zerg thru content or GTFO.

look at how guild wars 2 turned out. Millions bought it, then on day 3 millions complained because they skipped the game and got to max level QQing about no endgame.
    Last edited by Masterpd85; 2013-03-05 at 03:36 PM.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by taek View Post
    It's so hard to suppress my old man "back in my day" rage reading this thread.
    This made me laugh, I kept thinking the same thing reading through all of this. Well played sir.

I still remember my first toon was a tauren balance druid back in vanilla - each mob felt like an elite and leather wasn't really itemized for spell dps.

I do understand the sentiment about ele shams feeling dif than others at low level, but like was said earlier, just enjoy the experience. Sometimes it's nice to have a little challenge. Get creative.

Stood in the Fire RyokuchaMidori's Avatar
    My experience of leveling an enhancement Shaman, was during Wrath, I remember having some mana issues at the beginning but nothing game breaking really. I had no heirlooms.

Also, I don't see "pulling one mob at the time", especially at low level, as a problem. Do you expect to just zerg through packs of mobs right at the start of the game ?

the problem of your leveling experience, is actually, yourself : that is, your expectations.

Leveling an enhancement shaman during wrath, was no issue, so given that it is way easier now, it is even less an issue.
    "Skill, as the world of warcraft goes, is only in question between equals in pvp power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Thucydides : " The Melian dialogue".

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spirit View Post
    Ehr.... How the hell would you level something in BC? Or even in Vanilla?

But anyway, shamans are not casters from lvl 1, dont expect them to be one. They are more like enhancements until you get it up to lvl 10.
    In Vanilla some of us would tank from 1-55 or so.

It was boatloads of fun.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikoraimi View Post
    Lightning Bolt is the most efficient spell beginning shaman have--I really don't know how you were OOMing unless you chain-pulled more than 5 or 6 mobs. Earth Shock's damage debuff is worth having, but Earth Shocking on cooldown will run you out of mana fairly quickly--it's basically double a lightning bolt in damage & mana. Primal Strike's damage-to-mana ratio is worse than LB/ES, so it's really best used as a finisher.
    Rolling Thunder is unavaiable until level 20, therefore, you do not regain mana back when casting LB. LB is then suddenly mana costly.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Must suck for new Pandaren shaman with no access to BoAs...I just made a new Troll Shaman, decked out with every slot BoA except for the ring and he shreds things.

I just quest on him, way faster XP then dungeons or BGs especially with guild perks.

Round up quest mobs on raptor back, and AoE them down. But I guess they removed Fire Nova from Enchancement Shamans?

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    Must suck for new Pandaren shaman with no access to BoAs...I just made a new Troll Shaman, decked out with every slot BoA except for the ring and he shreds things.

I just quest on him, way faster XP then dungeons or BGs especially with guild perks.

Round up quest mobs on raptor back, and AoE them down. But I guess they removed Fire Nova from Enchancement Shamans?
    replaced with Magma Totem, so not entirely, it's now a standalone.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

The Patient
    Now honestly, wasn't it actually more fun to have to actually think of what you are doing and watch your resources? Otherwise you will still have 80 Levels of facerolling and roflstomping ahead