Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

How long too exalated, Tillers, on alt

Howdy,

Im considering doing Tillers again, but on an alt, if it would not be too long too get exalted.

How long would it take roughly to get exalted on a new alt ? Main is already exalted with Tillers.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    One week if you do the dailies every day.

I recently did it, from an alt I hit 90 on with last monday, I was exalted on Thursday. Granted, I did pre-farm for the quests, but that isn't insanely hard to do. So, 4 days on dallies?

It only took me around 4-5 days to hit exalted with my latest alt. Its super easy.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy cow, really ? wow thats insanely fast and just awesome, thank you kindly for your response, cheers!
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Yup, once you buy the rep thingy, it's ridiculously fast to level to exalted on alts. So, go at it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yup, once you buy the rep thingy, it's ridiculously fast to level to exalted on alts. So, go at it.
    Yeah, since it also boosts the rep per crop.

BTW, does the commendation boost the rate at which you gain friendship?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a few days; I'm almost exalted on my fourth toon with the commendation.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    BTW, does the commendation boost the rate at which you gain friendship?
    No

Get the Commendation to double your rep.

Also, harvesting crops gives you rep. I got 4 toons to exalted doing no dailies and just harvesting every day. You can only plant the regular cooking mat crops but if you always plant what Jogu recommends you get bonus mats and you can either sell them or exchange for Soy Sauce/Black Pepper etc, whatever is most profitable on your AH. So you have almost no time investment and make money while you're waiting. Only down side is obviously this takes a few weeks (I forget how long exactly).

Just ask yourself: do I want exalted fast or do I want it easy? If you want it fast, do dailies. If you want it without doing dailies, just wait longer and let the harvesting level your rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    If you pre-plan crops and have the exp boost commendation you can do it in 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yeah I think I did the dailies for 2 days and the rest was harvesting only and got it in like a week and a half (maybe less).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's really quick. You can get exalted with the Klaxxi for the ring in 4-5 days at the most too. The normal quests alone will get you to revered with them.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this gets you tiller's rep, but at least it works for the individual tillers npcs.

Think you can get exalted even in a day. Just grab a few good dark soil routes (or whatever those dark patches are in the ground that you can interact with in some zones). They spawn very fast and almost no one is after them.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    If you pre-plan crops and have the exp boost commendation you can do it in 2-3 days.
    I don't believe this to be true. I've got 12 plots (the max before exalted), and I've done all the dailies plus all the quests to get votes and I'm still 5 - 6k off from exalted on the 4th day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 4-5 days, I decided to do it last week to farm Spirits to make the Inscription staves to upgrade before 5.2 hits. It's about 4-5 days with the Commendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Planting quest chain is 2 Carrots, then 3 Cabbages, 3 Witchberries, 4 Melons.

Look for the lost dog halfway through revered, hard farming bursting crops can also be helpful to get to the next quest chain.

http://www.elsanglin.com/tillers_far...tml#developing for rep requirements for each chain.

Also be sure to buy farm upgrades each time they are available as they give a fair amount of rep.

And if you need to harvest to gain the next quest chain, always harvest the crops you dont need until last ie. if you are trying to get to witchberries quest, harvest your melons first.

I have 6 characters with exalted farms, 4 of which made it in their 3rd day of being 90.
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not sure if this gets you tiller's rep, but at least it works for the individual tillers npcs.

Think you can get exalted even in a day. Just grab a few good dark soil routes (or whatever those dark patches are in the ground that you can interact with in some zones). They spawn very fast and almost no one is after them.
    I'm pretty sure the dark soil gifts only count towards NPC friendships, not Tillers reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I'm pretty sure the dark soil gifts only count towards NPC friendships, not Tillers reputation.
    Yeah, I just turned one in on an alt that was only revered to be sure. They give friendship rep only.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."