Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    I hate PvE players.

    Just saying. To me they are a bunch of self entitled little kids being angry at PvP for all kind of reasons trying to sideline it and get it out of WoW altogether because most of them don't stand a chance to reach much of anything and for a great many of them that alone seems to be absolutely unacceptible. They seem to be unable to accept that there are things they can't get a few expansions later or simply by going often enough because they are up against real people.

  2. #2
    PVE > PvP.

  3. #3
    You do relize that pvp come out after the game was live and the fact that spells have affected pve because of pvp

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    PVE > PvP.
    Ahaha, no. EVERYONE can do PvE, everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moimoi View Post
    You do relize that pvp come out after the game was live and the fact that spells have affected pve because of pvp
    So what? PvP came out shortly after the game started and has been around for the vast majority of the game and the few instances where things where changed the changes for PvE were neglibel.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ahaha, no. EVERYONE can do PvE, everyone.
    And everyone can PvP, EVERYONE.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ahaha, no. EVERYONE can do PvE, everyone.
    WoW isn't a hard game in general. If you play it long enough you can be successful at PvP or PvE.

  7. #7
    Well this thread has incredible potential.

  8. #8
    Anyone can do anything in this game if he/she chooses to if they have the time to devote to it. If I REALLY gave a shit about what I did in WoW, I'd put in the required hours and get better at it. I'd get Glad eventually. The more you do it, the better you'll get at it. I'm sorry if you feel like your uber sick PvP prowess actually required something more than just time. Same goes for PvE.
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

  9. #9
    i dont think its so much the removal of PVP i think its more of a calling for a seperation of PVP from PVE I.E. spell changes for PVP that affect PVE and vice versa. if that means making it that much more complicated making every spell have 2 seperate tooltips or something along those lines i dont see a problem with that.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Just saying. To me they are a bunch of self entitled little kids being angry at PvP for all kind of reasons trying to sideline it and get it out of WoW altogether because most of them don't stand a chance to reach much of anything and for a great many of them that alone seems to be absolutely unacceptible. They seem to be unable to accept that there are things they can't get a few expansions later or simply by going often enough because they are up against real people.
    You hate all 8.5 million of us? :O

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    And everyone can PvP, EVERYONE.
    Vast majority of players despite having played hundreds of Arena matches never made it above 1550, your call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    WoW isn't a hard game in general. If you play it long enough you can be successful at PvP or PvE.
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    Anyone can do anything in this game if he/she chooses to if they have the time to devote to it. If I REALLY gave a shit about what I did in WoW, I'd put in the required hours and get better at it. I'd get Glad eventually.
    See above.

  12. #12
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,321
    If I am understanding this post, you are upset that 'they' are upset about not getting 'blank' because they have to fight real people?

    Hrmm.

    Let us fix this problem! More gear for all! Hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  13. #13
    Honestly, I see A LOT more complaining from PvPers than PvE, If EVERYONE can pull off heroic kills, then PvP kids shouldn't whine about having to do it for BiS because it's easy right? everyone can do it as you said. I feel that PvPers also think they are entitled to PvE gear they "don't want to do because it's boring". I Honestly don't think I've ever heard a strict PvE player whine about not being able to get something from PvP, soooo, please explain your point more than raging for no apparent reason?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Just saying. To me they are a bunch of self entitled little kids being angry at PvP for all kind of reasons trying to sideline it and get it out of WoW altogether because most of them don't stand a chance to reach much of anything and for a great many of them that alone seems to be absolutely unacceptible. They seem to be unable to accept that there are things they can't get a few expansions later or simply by going often enough because they are up against real people.
    We hate you too. FYI, i've killed thousands of you pvp players

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Vast majority of players despite having played hundreds of Arena matches never made it above 1550, your call.
    Do you know how the MMR system works?

    I'm not on either side here, but that comment is just funny.

    I suppose if people were good, every team would be 2.7k+ and there would be no teams at 1550, because that's totally how MMR works, right?

    Silly sausage .

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Vast majority of players despite having played hundreds of Arena matches never made it above 1550, your call.


    See above.


    See above.
    Same goes for PvE. Many put in hours of raiding, but continue farming Normal modes, etc. Your argument is flawed. If you're stuck after 100 matches, you put in a hundred more, and so on.
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

  17. #17
    Listen pal, I'm not on one side or the other. The fact remains if you want something on WoW it is not a matter of skill it is a matter of time.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    Well this thread has incredible potential.
    A potential of being locked?
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.

  19. #19
    The only thing that annoys me about PVE is the fact that the top .5% of people who raid and complain "OMG MY CLASS DOES 1% LESS DPS I GET DROPPED BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I PLAY WITH ARE ELITEST LIKE ME" and it gets things in pvp all whacked out. The 95% of people who raid who are normal probably dont even notice a difference but it makes much larger differences in pvp than pve.

    EVERYONE can pull off heroic kills, then PvP kids shouldn't whine about having to do it for BiS because it's easy right
    PVE doesnt take skill, it takes time. Any solid pvp player could easily be in a top guild but they dont have the time nor the care to generally, especially now that pvp gear is actually better for pvp.

  20. #20
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,678
    This thread has an amazing future at hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •