Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Vast majority of players despite having played hundreds of Arena matches never made it above 1550, your call.
    Vast majority of players don't care about PvP. WoW is primarily a PvE game, Blizzard's design policy and balance decisions are proof of this.

Deleted
    generalization much?

I don't PvP, it just doesn't entertain me. To me it feels very repetitive, I imagine I'd probably enjoy RBGs although I've never tried - I have enough things to do in this game. I'm certainly not angry at PvP though :P
    I certainly wouldn't mind if PvP was removed from the game. To me I'd lose nothing and I'd stop having to witness Blizzards balancing act of 'we feel PvE damage is too low but won't buff it because of PvP' (for example). Suggesting I want it removed because I "don't stand a chance to reach much of anything" seems like a bit of a stretch however. I also have no idea what "alone seems to be absolutely unacceptible(sic)" means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying. To me they are a bunch of self entitled little kids being angry at PvP for all kind of reasons trying to sideline it and get it out of WoW altogether because most of them don't stand a chance to reach much of anything and for a great many of them that alone seems to be absolutely unacceptible. They seem to be unable to accept that there are things they can't get a few expansions later or simply by going often enough because they are up against real people.
    Like others have stated, a lot of the class changes are BECAUSE of PvP balancing. Some of these changes negatively affect PvE- which does entitle us to be a little angry sometimes.

I don't see people 'sidelining' PvP at all. It honestly sounds like to me that you were schooled in PvE.

In fact, there are numerous 2500 RBG rated players in my guild as well as a few multi-glads... I being one of them. I do enjoy PvE more than PvP for many reasons. I enjoy the teamwork and environment PvE presents, especially 25man.

Vast majority of players despite having played hundreds of Arena matches never made it above 1550, your call.
    The vast majority of players have not cleared 16/16 H, or even normal mode for that matter. That quote has no basis and is a major generalization.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-02-26 at 06:01 AM.

I'm fairly sure that in order for people to achieve a higher rating, they have to beat other players. Which means that not everybody can have a higher rating. That's typically the point.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone won and lost the same amount of matches as each other?

Vast majority of players despite having participated in hundreds of Raids never seen heroic content, back with you.

Honestly, there is a massive crossover between good PVE and PVP players, in that usually they are the same people. Yes there will always be the crowd too casual to care to play properly and struggle in both, but the fact remains of the common good group. There will still be PVE elitists who think they walk on water, just like there will still be PVP gods who think they can smite anything with legs... whatever PVP analogy you have, there is an equal and opposing PVE one to be thrown back at you.

This thread probably won't move anywhere and nor should it, the argument you're proposing is that one aspect of WoW is right and the other is wrong, which will never fly. WoW is what it is because of both aspects put together. While you can carry on about PVE players thinking PVP shouldn't exist and they think they're amazing, there will be someone else carrying on about PVP players thinking PVE shouldn't exist because they got ganked by an unknown running through Outland. Just enjoy what you enjoy and phase out the rest of the white noise. Everyone is allowed to enjoy either aspect or both ultimately.

THIS is what killed WoW. The seperation of pvp players and pve players. In vanilla most everyone did both. Each expansion afterwards more and more people started doing either one or the other until now we have almost completely different gear for pve and pvp with the addition of pvp power. Here's an example of why this is completely retarded. You're running around out in the world in your pve gear killing some mobs, farming or w/e, someone comes along to gank you in pvp gear. You die of course. You rez, put on your pvp gear, and they are gone already b/c of flying mounts/crz. The lame ass people crying about dying too fast in 3v3 and 5v5 arena is what killed wow.

PvE vs. PvP flame threads are absolutely not okay. Don't make posts just to cause drama.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions