Deleted

Why are Darkspear trolls weak that much ?

I mean, they've been defeated by murlocs, and then, a single lvl 10 sorcerer drove them all away from echo isles, how darkspear trolls can be weak that much ?
    Don't they need some love from Blizzard ? They should have some more heroic and important achievements, it seems that they are MUCH weaker than all other trolls of Azeroth, that's quite a shame...

Level is a game mechanic. The Troll that drove them off the Echo Isles was a max level mob during the pre-Cata events to retake the Isles.

Also, Darkspear are a fairly small tribe to begin. They are only one of many jungle tribes that lived in Stranglethorn. Though I have a feeling they`ll get their time soon enough, Vol`jin is even getting his own novel in April.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Shadows_of_the_Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    They were never beaten by murlocs they left because a sea witch sank the island. Levels are a game mechanic not an actual indicator of power. The troll that drove them off did so by mind controlling a large number of them so they essentially drove themselves off the Echo Isles.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't get a massive power-up from worshiping the Troll gods.

Because they aren't orcs or humans.

I suppose the fact that they're on the run and fleeing persecution is what Blizzard wants us to sympathize with when it comes to the Darkspear trolls. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of big change for them come the end of this expansion -- they haven't had any interesting involvement besides a few scenes of Vol'jin badmouthing Garrosh for what seems like forever now.

Well you see, Trolls get shit on endlessly in lore. Darkspear Trolls are no exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are a small tribe of trolls, however, for their size they've done some amazing things and produced some powerful and insightful people

but they are trolls, so they cant get too strong, or else those cosmic laws kick in and both the horde and alliance would have to cut them down to size for some random reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Considering what happens to most troll races these days, it seems the Darkspear aren't so weak. Most of them don't exist now.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Well you see, Trolls get shit on endlessly in lore. Darkspear Trolls are no exception.
    Sounds somehow familiar, trolls and elves really had tough times in recent years.

The troll tribes driven to the brink of extinction
    The night elves being assaulted and almost being overrun by Orcs
    The High/blood elves losing 90% of their people to the scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    They don't get a massive power-up from worshiping the Troll gods.
    Well they have Bwonsamdi and apparently worship the samegods as the Gurubashi (minus Hakkar) so why they don't have the bells and whistles of other tribes is something of a mystery.
    Twas brillig