Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nerfed Shrooms?!? Patch 5.2 PTR - Build 16634 "Feb 25"

Wild Mushroom will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When Wild Mushroom: Bloom is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect.
    As i remember it was %75 up to a %100 of the Druid's health, why always targeting resto druids why?

---meme snipped---

Please do not post meme images. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-03-02 at 03:21 AM.

It is the exact same I believe. Just a tooltip change, "The mushrooms grow larger as they EACH accumulate" Remember we get 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mugz View Post
    It is the exact same I believe. Just a tooltip change, "The mushrooms grow larger as they EACH accumulate" Remember we get 3
    i think i overreacted

I was worried at first too, don't blame ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugz View Post
    I dont think it s the same.
    was 75% of overheal, is 25%, which means they will grow slower.
    cap was 300% druids HP is 100% druids HP, so it s 3 times smaller heal.

It would still make them better than they currently are on live anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    It would still make them better than they currently are on live anyway
    Well, they currently heal average 35-45 per affected player I think.
    and they will heal the amount of druid's HP split among affected players.
    since my HP is 430 k, then when 10 men are stack and get this healing each gets bonus 43 k heal.
    in 25 men each stacked player will get bonus 20 k heal.

So ye now there is an actual reason to use them, for example - topping tank fast, if they can be placed correctly at the start.

but there is also a choice to make - either you heal 10-25 players stacked, where they all get 35-45 k current mushroom healing plus 43-20 k bonus healing each.

or you pick topping tank due to this bonus healing but tank needs to be the only 1 affected by shrooms then.

so shroomsburst on tank makes you waste 35-45 k potential heal on each other (not affected) raider.

@Miko: "Wild Mushroom will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing" (bolded for emphasis)

in bonus healing - i read that to mean in addition to the baseline healing that the shrooms are going to do already. So if you hit all 10 players it'll be 35k-45k+ a bonus 43k each. basically doubling how much they heal now if hitting 10 targets. Least i hope thats how it works

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I dont think it s the same.
    was 75% of overheal, is 25%, which means they will grow slower.
    cap was 300% druids HP is 100% druids HP, so it s 3 times smaller heal.
    Previously, the values given were for all 3 shrooms together. Now it's per shroom.

Appears to be a tool-tip change. If not, rage will flow.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    @Miko: "Wild Mushroom will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing" (bolded for emphasis)

in bonus healing - i read that to mean in addition to the baseline healing that the shrooms are going to do already. So if you hit all 10 players it'll be 35k-45k+ a bonus 43k each. basically doubling how much they heal now if hitting 10 targets. Least i hope thats how it works
    is this different to what I posted?
    I also said "bonus" healing.

Deleted
    Just been on the PTR, 504 ilvl and fully charged Bloom heals myself (1 person) for 202k each.

That's 20200 healing per mushroom divided between 10 players.

Seems pretty good for 10man at least.

Edit: Forgot to mention I was only self buffed at the time.
    Last edited by mmocd35bdff804; 2013-02-26 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ~600k healing. Plant those near tanks and that's decent burst depending on how many melee are in range too.

With 500k health, 30% mastery, 20% crit and +10% passive we are talking insane healing from these in 10 player and possibly 25.

Lets start with the base healing from WM which is 15k x3=45k x6=270k divided by 10 for DR and you have a starting point of 27k each player without ANY crits. 500k +30%=650k divided by 10 for 65k+27k=92k, lets double that on 2 players with crit for 1,104,000+10% from the passive for a grand total of 1,214,400 healing across 6+ targets or an average of 121,440 per player in a 10m or 48,576 on 25m.

This is a quote from the healing forums on the official Blizz website that I wrote up a few days ago, hope this helps you realize how good they are .

i did a little ptr raiding with mushrooms... nerf is 100% warranted. it was a monk revival on a 10-15 second cooldown.

If there is a class that should be nerfed its disc priest not druids, high time we get some love

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    i did a little ptr raiding with mushrooms... nerf is 100% warranted. it was a monk revival on a 10-15 second cooldown.
    If they were that good it would be perfect, for once we could be OP healers.
    But I think that you cant pump - each set of shrooms - up in 10 secs to use the bloom on CD.

in case of a nerf needed, it should prolly be increase of bloom CD.

I have a question, cos I dont do PTR myself, about charging shrooms with rejuvenation overheal.
    Does it work like 25% of rejuvenation overheal splits among shrooms?
    Cos if yes, then having 500 k HP, would need 2 million overheal from rejuvenation to charge them to full?

Or this 25% of rejuvenation overheal, charges each of them for the full 25% OHeal amount simultaneously?
    Can somebody clear that up?
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-02-27 at 11:19 AM.

Do they build up at the same time, or one at a time?

If my Rejuv overheals, does each mushroom take 25% of that, or does one of the shrooms until its fully grown, then the next?
    And if they're all taking it at once, is it split amongst them or do they all take the full 25% overhealing?
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    GC posted something on this like 2 builds after the Shroom change was up, that the tooltip was misleading. It was 25% of rejuve overheal to EACH mushroom, not shared (or 75% of overhealing split 3 ways) up to 33% of the druids health (or 100% of druids health split 3 ways). So, yea, tooltip change, its been this way for most of the PTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    If they were that good it would be perfect, for once we could be OP healers.
    But I think that you cant pump - each set of shrooms - up in 10 secs to use the bloom on CD.

in case of a nerf needed, it should prolly be increase of bloom CD.

I have a question, cos I dont do PTR myself, about charging shrooms with rejuvenation overheal.
    Does it work like 25% of rejuvenation overheal splits among shrooms?
    Cos if yes, then having 500 k HP, would need 2 million overheal from rejuvenation to charge them to full?

Or this 25% of rejuvenation overheal, charges each of them for the full 25% OHeal amount simultaneously?
    Can somebody clear that up?
    Stop complain about resto that never been OP, you don't remember cata when resto was op and can solo heal ragnaros, then got nerfed and holydin toping hps, then mop come and monk was OP, than disc priest got boost and now maybe resto will be on top we will see.