Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Psionicist View Post
    Stop complain about resto that never been OP, you don't remember cata when resto was op and can solo heal ragnaros, then got nerfed and holydin toping hps, then mop come and monk was OP, than disc priest got boost and now maybe resto will be on top we will see.
    I was boomkin/feral in FL, and I did not pay much attention to healing at all, then. I am not complaining

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    As i remember it was %75 up to a %100 of the Druid's health, why always targeting resto druids why?
    Probably because in their original state they were way too much and was basically being required to be put on cooldown. I know they said they want them to look more attractive, but not something you placed on cooldown and only in situations where it was needed.

Question for those who have tried these on PTR. Is there a visual queue when they are full? Anyone seen an addon yet to let us know how full they are? Is the range still fairly small?
    Last edited by Ryzzen; 2013-02-28 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzzen View Post
    Question for those who have tried these on PTR. Is there a visual queue when they are full? Anyone seen an addon yet to let us know how full they are? Is the range still fairly small?
    Afaik, the detonate button lights up when the mushrooms are fully loaded, but there is no progress-bar for them.

How about range? Is there a range limit for the mushroom to get the overheal? I would hope that it would be like 100yds or something like that.

It's the exact same numbers as the previous build... just a tooltip fix. Source: tested on both ptr builds.

Also about visual queue as mentioned it lights up when fully charged and you can also see individual healing absorbed per mushroom. I'm sure it will be easy to make an addon or even weakaura that shows the current heal on the mushroom. Didn't notice a range but I can test that later today.
    Last edited by halfawake; 2013-02-28 at 11:56 PM.