Deleted

What was your highest crit with execute? Does blizz need to buff it again?

Ok guys like the tithe says wondering what peoes highest execute crit was? Do you think it will be aanility for opponents still to fear with a 25% nerf or not any more?

Here are some on my big crits. Maybe the last of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyNA...sDSHnw&index=1

Thanks

Daani

There's already an 8 page thread regarding the nerf and discussion all around it. Don't need another thread for the sole purpose of you trying to advertise your videos.

As from your other post:
    Ok People,

Like the title says i've recently started taking my youtube channel serious and looking to try make something out of it proffesionally. As everyone knows its very hard to get seen in this huge ocean, Even if your content is good if its not seen its worthless. Wondering any advice of forums etc where I can promote my channel without sounding desperate and annoying people and get some views towards my youtube channel and hopefully grow from there.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Daani
    The Warrior forum is not your place to do so.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Btw Daani, your alt has been banned from MMO-Champion for having a conversation with yourself about how good rogue burst is.

esoterickk hit you with the knowledge son

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    level 87 female orc warrior and i hit Gekkan for 419k (33k overkill).

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8...2212101304.jpg
    Last edited by icausewipes; 2013-02-26 at 10:18 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Cant remember exactly but it was a little under 10million in Wind Lord heroic.

our warrior was getting 5m+ non crits on heroic elegon.... imagine if he had critted.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    our warrior was getting 5m+ non crits on heroic elegon.... imagine if he had critted.
    I'm going to call BS on this one. You'd need literally twice as many stacks as I normally see (Think we call 6 or 7 each time?). Even if he was SMF, that's like 3m MAX as a crit.

Average crit on top ranked logs for 10/25m were between 1.7m and 2.25m. No way there was a 5m one. Maybe you saw 500k and misread it. That's far more likely.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-02-27 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I'm going to call BS on this one. You'd need literally twice as many stacks as I normally see (Think we call 6 or 7 each time?). Even if he was SMF, that's like 3m MAX as a crit.

Average crit on top ranked logs for 10/25m were between 1.7m and 2.25m. No way there was a 5m one. Maybe you saw 500k and misread it. That's far more likely.
    You are saying that like getting ~15 stacks is particularly hard?

Guess how many stacks he sees if they do 7 waves each time (hint: it's 16).

I remember My highest has been 2.89m as TG (without Avatar). So with SMF, using avatar and few stacks more a crit would be possible... but as a hit? I dunno

Surely with ~15 stacks I can't see why it wouldn't be possible though, however with that kind of dps your raid probably would have to slow down on the boss during the orbs, so the boss would not die before the actual burn phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    You are saying that like getting ~15 stacks is particularly hard?
    No, I'm saying getting 30 is hard.