Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    But doesn't Feral Spirits still suck? It hasn't hit for any respectable damage since the expansion it was introduced in. I'd be more inclined to use it if their attack power was buffed, but as it is I only use that spell for emergency self-healing.
    Same here, its basically a holy sh*t heal.

correct me if I'm wrong but...with AS you never use the ability just the passives and with EM you do you use the ability on CD right?

I'm not sure how I feel about a passive I never get to see (unlike EotE)...I do like a personal BL every 2m (I think that is the CD)

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    But doesn't Feral Spirits still suck? It hasn't hit for any respectable damage since the expansion it was introduced in. I'd be more inclined to use it if their attack power was buffed, but as it is I only use that spell for emergency self-healing.
    about 10% of our dps from the sim

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong but...with AS you never use the ability just the passives and with EM you do you use the ability on CD right?

I'm not sure how I feel about a passive I never get to see (unlike EotE)...I do like a personal BL every 2m (I think that is the CD)
    Why would you not use the ability? It's an extra LB every 90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Too high at max gear apparently
    Hmm.. thats surprising since we haven't gained much in this patch. Everyone there is a dual wielding AGI user, so I wonder if it has something to do with the way the new Legendary Meta gem interacts with dual wield.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Why would you not use the ability? It's an extra LB every 90 seconds.
    ^ This. It's a nice talent, the passive haste is nice and the free LB is always good, hell you can just macro it to Lightning Bolt anyway.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    Can somebody please explain to me How / Why As is simming higher than EM and EotE? isnt it still a 5% haste buff in 5.2? that doesnt seem overly strong.?
    And if haste DOES become our main stat (Hoping it wont as i hate being so burst reliant) then will PE take over as an optimal choice foir our final tier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashy767 View Post
    Can somebody please explain to me How / Why As is simming higher than EM and EotE? isnt it still a 5% haste buff in 5.2? that doesnt seem overly strong.?
    And if haste DOES become our main stat (Hoping it wont as i hate being so burst reliant) then will PE take over as an optimal choice foir our final tier?
    PE got a HUGE HUGEEE buff, I expect PE to be a situation/fight dependant talent tbh, even though there doesn't seem to be ''patchwerk'' fights in 5.2, it could be a good telent to consider in burst specific situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashy767 View Post
    It's 5% spell haste, 10% melee haste (up from 5%) in 5.2, plus the free Lightning Bolt.

Deleted
    Right, the buff had obviously slipped me by. Well thats a start, although ill still miss my EotE double Healing-surge.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 11:45 PM ----------

One last thing, can anyone please confirm how the "Healing Storm" glyph and the "Ancestral guidance" talents interact with AoE~?
    If i cast a Healing raid with 5MsW stacks does the whole duration do 100% more healing or just first tick?
    If im AoE DPSing or healing does "Ancestral guidance" scale proportionally? (Im thinking about Windlord type fights with huge add packs.)

Deleted
    ^ Wrote a lonigsh post in reply to that but the log in timed out before I posted it.

Yes, AG is great for fights with AoE or fights with increased damage taken (e.g. Elegon, Wind Lord), since it copies your damage (or healing) you do. Great talent on a short CD

Healing Storm = 100% increased healing done at 5 stacks, so yes it buffs your whole healing rain.

Re: PE. With the buff to the talent as well as buffs to AS (and EM), plus the general scaling with 5.2 gear I can see why it's the go to talent now. EotE would still have some place in fights with heavy AoE, and EM switched to for those fights where burst damage is king

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Re: PE. With the buff to the talent as well as buffs to AS (and EM), plus the general scaling with 5.2 gear I can see why it's the go to talent now. EotE would still have some place in fights with heavy AoE, and EM switched to for those fights where burst damage is king
    I really like the idea of switching between EotE/AS/EM based on the fight. I hope that they all end up simming very closely to allow us this choice (instead of having one way stronger than the others in all cases).

http://dread-gaming.com/simc/enh_mop_786.html

Might be worth looking at. Mind you, don't forget this is all simmed in (what currently seems to be) t15hc BiS gear.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    It's 5% spell haste, 10% melee haste (up from 5%) in 5.2, plus the free Lightning Bolt.
    I assume the talent is like other on use/passive talents where the passive isn't available while on CD.

The sim gives AS a 0.00% uptime which would incline me to believe using it is not the most proficient use of it.

I assume the talent is like other on use/passive talents where the passive isn't available while on CD.

The sim gives AS a 0.00% uptime which would incline me to believe using it is not the most proficient use of it.
    This is wrong. AS' passive is in effect even while on CD.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why we didn't have Ascendance reduction as our 4set also, seems alot better then FS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    I don't get why we didn't have Ascendance reduction as our 4set also, seems alot better then FS.
    Agreed, or at least have our 4 pc reduce the CD on Stormblast so we can fit 3 Stormblasts in 15 secs

As stated, this is incorrect. AS would be incredibly weak compared to the other two talents if this were true. I'm also not sure what passive talents you think you're not benefiting from when its ability is on CD. Talents with Passive bonuses give you the bonuses regardless of when and if you use the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    As stated, this is incorrect. AS would be incredibly weak compared to the other two talents if this were true. I'm also not sure what passive talents you think you're not benefiting from when its ability is on CD. Talents with Passive bonuses give you the bonuses regardless of when and if you use the ability.
    The ones I'm aware of are http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1463, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108505, and http://www.wowhead.com/spell=119049

However if AS doesn't follow that ideal...I could see where it is usable.

Still don't like PE though...but I might try AS with UF.

the sims asume an orc, and with that the orc- fist racial, for dwarves http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96514 would be a weapon of choice.

and http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96425 with a good random ench could outperform the http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96494 as you get a yellow socket and only lose 20 agi for it Zephyr (agi/mastery/haste) or Windflurry (agi/crit/haste) would be nice
    Last edited by Sengiratolom; 2013-03-01 at 01:25 PM.