Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Just think about this for a sec s11 rogues got no nerfs in s11 and had the rep they did. Warriors have eaten tons of hotfix nerfs and a patch nerfs and are still more reped than s11 rogues were really just think about what that says about the level of overpoweredness of warriors for just a min here.
    Or people can't be arsed to level a new class to pvp with, whereas in cata, by 4.3 most everyone had all their alts at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    Or people can't be arsed to level a new class to pvp with, whereas in cata, by 4.3 most everyone had all their alts at 85.
    If a class is strong enough people will reroll. S5 dk anyone?

It's less to do with being arsed and mored to do with MOP being so alt unfriendly. Unless you are Reckful and have top teammates always at your disposal and willing to carry your undergeared ass, leveling and gearing an alt is a real pain right now.

Deleted
    Never underestimated the FOTM-reroller

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah your talking out your ass trying to make rogues seem much less overpowered then they were. Probably because you played one or played with one and want to believe 4.3 RLS was somehow more skilled then 5.1 KFC, it aint. The numbers posted here are for Glad, glad in S11 was not 2200, it was far closer to 2600. 20% of S11 glads were rogues, about 20% of S11 glads will be warriors.
    Anything to back this up? No? As expected!

Rogues were far, far, far weaker back then than warriors are right now. Rogues were easier to kite, easier to kill and dealt the same damage warriors do now with an insanely overpowered trinket, legendaries and all cool downs up. Warriors were OP at the start of MoP in every single last aspect. They were the hardest to kill, hardest to cc, most damaging (one shotting people) class out there while having tons of CC, moblity and every single last thing they could dream about.

You sir are so extremly biased it's not even funny anymore. You really need to play another class aside from warriors. I really hope warriors are going to be back to how they were at the end of Cataclysm. Because the last few months made me lose any kind of respect and pity I might ever had for the warrior community.

Don't know what's more awful, being most represented or least. In most you don't feel unique because everyone has FOTM rolled your class and there's no diversity in BGs(MoP Warr). In least your class is either horrible(Cata Warr) or hard to play. The latter(hard to play) is preferably imo, but it's usually the former...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Don't know what's more awful, being most represented or least. In most you don't feel unique because everyone has FOTM rolled your class and there's no diversity in BGs(MoP Warr). In least your class is either horrible(Cata Warr) or hard to play. The latter(hard to play) is preferably imo, but it's usually the former...
    Warrior wasn't 'horrible' in Cata, they were countered by rogues who were overpowered. Warriors weren't the only melee DPS to suffer because of how stupid they were. Death Knights didn't have a large variety of comps to play and Ret was pretty much forced to play gimmick comps like triple DPS which was originally aimed to counter RLS in order to aim for Gladiator.

I find the representation quite distressing. It's not been a good season as all, one of the worst in my own opinion... It made me wonder how half of the stuff (i.e gag order, defensive stance for arms/fury) was allowed to be brought into live. Did they test the game at all when there was the MOP beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    naw i agree with him, this is the worst since dk's inception imo.
    Eh, I'd rather be killed by a brute in plate armor than some chickenshit with daggers or a physical weakling in a dress, but there is one really OP outlier every season. No reason to think that will change anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I'm impressed with the differences between the amount of druids and death knights in the US and EU.
    And yeh, this really shows how many people roll fotm, even tho 1/10 posts I have are probably about representation xD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i kinda chuckle at this because if im out int he world all i ever see is warriors hunters dks and locks lmao

i also like how MLS is one of the top teams atm yet allt he FOTM warriors and hunters got rateing during buggy broken ness and sat on it xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    i kinda chuckle at this because if im out int he world all i ever see is warriors hunters dks and locks lmao

i also like how MLS is one of the top teams atm yet allt he FOTM warriors and hunters got rateing during buggy broken ness and sat on it xD
    Being in the world is a different thing then being in the arena. Warriors and hunters are very popular and good for PvP yes, death knights are a very popular class because it starts at 58, and warlocks, I don't know, maybe they just don't like cities?

As for MLS, it really ain't a top team now. Still a good comp, but not top tier, that was pre-5.1.
    The highest MLS on cyclone-eu is only 1950 rated, the highest on misery is only 2116 rated, which are the 2 hardest battlegroups of eu.
    Main reason for this, it's too hard to compete with these warrior/feral/hunter/mage/priest cleaves. Warlocks are just lesser shadow priests in this more physical dominated season.

Deleted
    I think it's really quite bizarre that there are around twice as many DKs in the EU than America. How curious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Anything to back this up? No? As expected!

Rogues were far, far, far weaker back then than warriors are right now. Rogues were easier to kite, easier to kill and dealt the same damage warriors do now with an insanely overpowered trinket, legendaries and all cool downs up. Warriors were OP at the start of MoP in every single last aspect. They were the hardest to kill, hardest to cc, most damaging (one shotting people) class out there while having tons of CC, moblity and every single last thing they could dream about.

You sir are so extremly biased it's not even funny anymore. You really need to play another class aside from warriors. I really hope warriors are going to be back to how they were at the end of Cataclysm. Because the last few months made me lose any kind of respect and pity I might ever had for the warrior community.
    There you go, http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...600&mt=5&mg=20
    A snapshot of S11 Rogue Balance. But if you need to keep believing S11 rogue wasn't OP and it was all your skill to not lose your sense of self worth you do that.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    A snapshot of S11 Rogue Balance. But if you need to keep believing S11 rogue wasn't OP and it was all your skill to not lose your sense of self worth you do that.
    1. You're conveniently ignoring the fact that rogues needed an absolutely insane trinket and legendary daggers to even get there while warriors can do it just fine without.
    2. Way to skew the data. Your sample group is far to small to say anything significant about how it really was. You on purpose choose the very top tier leaving out the vast majority of players. All in all your whole sample group is compromised of about 100 players. And that still doesn't change a damn about warlocks and shamans being nearly even with rogues back then.
    Going down to 2,2k rating, rogues only make up about 16% being very close to several other classes. Warriors make up about 4% and thus several times as many as rogues do this season.
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...0&mt=any&mg=20

Btw I'm not even playing a rogue. I'm just sick of warrior players by now. I'm of the opinion after the last few months that you guys deserve every single last bad thing every to happen to warriors. You earned it.

Rogue's were op but no where on the scale of what warriors are. S11 rogues got no nerfs in s11 and had the rep they did. Warriors have eaten tons of hotfix nerfs and a patch of nerfs and more hotfix nerfs after and still had that high of rep than just think about what that says about the level of overpoweredness of warriors. Warriors are more overpowered than anything ever before. But bias warriors like you will keep acting like s12 and was just a s11 2.0 with a different class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    1. You're conveniently ignoring the fact that rogues needed an absolutely insane trinket and legendary daggers to even get there while warriors can do it just fine without.
    2. Way to skew the data. Your sample group is far to small to say anything significant about how it really was. You on purpose choose the very top tier leaving out the vast majority of players. All in all your whole sample group is compromised of about 100 players. And that still doesn't change a damn about warlocks and shamans being nearly even with rogues back then.
    Going down to 2,2k rating, rogues only make up about 16% being very close to several other classes. Warriors make up about 4% and thus several times as many as rogues do this season.
    http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...0&mt=any&mg=20

Btw I'm not even playing a rogue. I'm just sick of warrior players by now. I'm of the opinion after the last few months that you guys deserve every single last bad thing every to happen to warriors. You earned it.
    This thread is about Gladiator rep, in S11 that was around 2600, that tier is appropriate for comparison. Also while the Daggers were one of the most common legendaries, they were not on every rogue and the trinket was nerfed at that point.

Yep and that last part just confirms you are a but hurt little shitter who doesnt want the game to be balanced but rather for that class that owned your scrubby little ass to be unfairly destroyed.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Rogue's were op but no where on the scale of what warriors are. S11 rogues got no nerfs in s11 and had the rep they did. Warriors have eaten tons of hotfix nerfs and a patch of nerfs and more hotfix nerfs after and still had that high of rep than just think about what that says about the level of overpoweredness of warriors. Warriors are more overpowered than anything ever before. But bias warriors like you will keep acting like s12 and was just a s11 2.0 with a different class.
    Or maybe all those warrior nerfs didnt work because they didnt hit the right things, like the Burst Macro and synergy with Hunters and Shadow Priests. The same hunters and shadow priests who will get free glad again next season with rogues.

Face it outside of War Hunter and War Shadow setups, Warriors arent that OP in Arena. War Mage Druid isnt really better then Shadow Mage Druid. War Lock Shaman isnt really better then Mage Lock Shaman. Warrior Feral Healer is a shit ton worse then Shadow Feral Healer. I can go on.

KFC is way too dominant and is OP for the lower brackets. War Shadow Shaman is too OP for the higher brackets, but other warrior comps dont fair nearly as well. So I know your but hurt and cant see straight, but maybe its not the warrior causing all the problems here; and shouldnt be getting all the nerfs.

Warbringer definitely should be getting nerfed
    Recklessess to 3min, good nerf.
    Intim Shout should be getting nerfed to 2min.

But Shockwave CD doubling is was out of line 20s is a bit low Ill grant you that, but 25s or 30s would have been fine.

D Stance change and the complete gutting of Arms damage rotation, is completely unwarranted. They should fix warriors being in D by making it so we can be in Battle, 10% damage reduction on Battle, 20% on D stance would have fixed this problem. And fixed it without breaking the warrior damage rotation.

But hey you dont care, you got your shit pushed in and only want to see the class destroyed, couldnt care less about balance.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-03-02 at 08:42 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is about Gladiator rep, in S11 that was around 2600, that tier is appropriate for comparison. Also while the Daggers were one of the most common legendaries, they were not on every rogue and the trinket was nerfed at that point.

Yep and that last part just confirms you are a but hurt little shitter who doesnt want the game to be balanced but rather for that class that owned your scrubby little ass to be unfairly destroyed.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:36 PM ----------

Or maybe all those warrior nerfs didnt work because they didnt hit the right things, like the Burst Macro and synergy with Hunters and Shadow Priests. The same hunters and shadow priests who will get free glad again next season with rogues.

Face it outside of War Hunter and War Shadow setups, Warriors arent that OP in Arena. War Mage Druid isnt really better then Shadow Mage Druid. War Lock Shaman isnt really better then Mage Lock Shaman. Warrior Feral Healer is a shit ton worse then Shadow Feral Healer. I can go on.

KFC is way too dominant and is OP for the lower brackets. War Shadow Shaman is too OP for the higher brackets, but other warrior comps dont fair nearly as well. So I know your but hurt and cant see straight, but maybe its not the warrior causing all the problems here; and shouldnt be getting all the nerfs.

Warbringer definitely should be getting nerfed
    Recklessess to 3min, good nerf.
    Intim Shout should be getting nerfed to 2min.

But Shockwave CD doubling is was out of line 20s is a bit low Ill grant you that, but 25s or 30s would have been fine.

D Stance change and the complete gutting of Arms damage rotation, is completely unwarranted. They should fix warriors being in D by making it so we can be in Battle, 10% damage reduction on Battle, 20% on D stance would have fixed this problem. And fixed it without breaking the warrior damage rotation.

But hey you dont care, you got your shit pushed in and only want to see the class destroyed, couldnt care less about balance.

The fact that he wants warriors to eat their words is because they were OP, and TONS of people said "No we aren't! Learn to play!" He still wants the game to be balanced.

Adding 5-10 seconds to the ALREADY BEST STUN IN THE GAME isn't enough of a nerf. Even at 40 seconds, it is still much better than Leg Sweep, HoJ(even with fist, because it has a lower CD but hits 1 player for longer), cheap/kidney (which take stealth and resources, stop complaining that they are better than shockwave)

You're missing the point on defensive stance. 20%, 25%, those are both insanely overpowered, especially when you don't need the rage gain from other stances. The "gutting" of your dps (which I'm not even sure it is, many warriors I've talked to said it will be completely fine) is because Blizzard was fucking stupid when Heroic Strike was off the GCD. How is that even a good idea on paper? Oh, let's also give them an ability that makes their whole team crit harder when they have recklessness!

You're right, 5.1 didn't target everything it needed to, and brought Warbringer. So forgive people for being pissed when warrior players say "L2P" when you walk into an arena and get stunned for 7 seconds, in almost every arena, and then graphs show up saying that ~32% of Gladiatiors this season are warriors, with them having 1 viable spec. They don't have a healer spec to be skewing their numbers, its all Arms.

I agree with you that Reck should be 3 minutes. I don't think Intimidating Shout really needs a nerf, it already DR's with a ton of classes and many classes have ways out of fears (other warriors, shammies, fear ward). If it was 2 minutes you would be in the same problem Ret is with Blinding Light, its pretty insanely mediocre.

I'd like to add (note, i haven't read the whole topic) that the reason hunter rep is up there is only because they synergize incredibly well with warriors, they get carried by the warrior in KFC atm.
    After 5.2 i expect a huge drop in hunter/warrior rep and huge increase in monks/rogues

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I'd like to add (note, i haven't read the whole topic) that the reason hunter rep is up there is only because they synergize incredibly well with warriors, they get carried by the warrior in KFC atm.
    After 5.2 i expect a huge drop in hunter/warrior rep and huge increase in monks/rogues
    That being said, they synergize well with Rogues and monks also. Hunter is insanely hinged on the fact that readiness resets their dps cooldowns. If that ever got nerfed, Hunter rep would plummet.

So that's 21% rogue in s11
    Against 30% for warrior right now
    If there is anything in competition with warrior right now it's probably gonna be DK S5