Bring back the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade

There seem to be 2 threads on the EU and US forum that want this tabard back.

I honestly cannot think of a good reason to have it removed. Sure I know the lore etc, but still it doesn't really need to be removed from the game.

Also what about an updated (no filthy smutches) version of the Tabard? With the gold sides etc..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    There seem to be 2 threads on the EU and US forum that want this tabard back.

I honestly cannot think of a good reason to have it removed. Sure I know the lore etc, but still it doesn't really need to be removed from the game.

Also what about an updated (no filthy smutches) version of the Tabard? With the gold sides etc..?
    On the Roleplaying side of this game (You don't have to be a roleplayer), we lack of many things to represent our class factions such as this Scarlet Tabard if you now prefer their ideology for your character.

Agreed, I just made another paladin and was thinking of a transmog that this would go perfectly with.Or at least make it BoA like the 25 tabard achievement tabard. (I would like to see that with the argent dawn/protector tabards as well)
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

It was ridiculous is was removed in the first place.

If anything they should have made the worn version drop in normal SM and a Scarlet Onslaught tabard drop from Heroic SM
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2013-02-26 at 04:48 PM.

Luckily I still have mine...... on a warrior...

Would be nice to use it on a paladin with armor resembling the Scarlet Crusade

I'm really not sure why it was ever removed in the first place. Has a blue ever addressed the why part of it?