Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    omfg...that jaraxxus move. I'm sold. Totally playing this game.

Damn them for knowing how to make something so ridiculous or simple into something elaborate and intriguing.
    BAD WOLF

Would have been nice if we could see the druid's hand...

That one game took like 15 minutes. Eh. There's too much fluff and the fluff takes too long, speed it up and it'd be 3x better imo.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Well I'm definitely going to give it a try.

I still wish it had been something else though... But it could have been worse.

*snicker* Jyhad. That brings back memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might try this at some point, looks interesting as i used to play those Yu-Gi-Oh games ahah, got like thousands of cards IRL.

Oh, it's a TCG. I'm in.

I wonder if they're going to do loot cards with this thing just like with the real TCG...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I wonder if they're going to do loot cards with this thing just like with the real TCG...
    I don't see why not. Though with card crafting, idk. I wonder if they just wanted tocut out the middle man on their TCG profits and have them all in house. Much easier to create new card packs when you don't need to build up designs and send them off to be printed, packaged, distributed, etc.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Damn you Blizzard! The more he talks about it the more interested I get. What is this evil power they have over us?
    pretty much this....
    at first i was like wat are they thinking then after ACTUALLY seeing the game play im like "go on......" and then i actually want to try this game since its free to play
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I don't see why not. Though with card crafting, idk. I wonder if they just wanted tocut out the middle man on their TCG profits and have them all in house. Much easier to create new card packs when you don't need to build up designs and send them off to be printed, packaged, distributed, etc.
    I have to wonder what the dudes at WoW insider are going to say about this, since some of them actually work on the real TCG...

I suspect it will be like the MTG: Duels of the Planewalkers series. Where new cards are introduced as DLC.

I saw a woman playing on an iPad. There is gonna be DLC out the ears for this thing.

Blizzard = smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    omfg...that jaraxxus move. I'm sold. Totally playing this game.

Damn them for knowing how to make something so ridiculous or simple into something elaborate and intriguing.
    I'm not really a TCG person, but that move convinced me to at least try this; it was really cool watching that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I suspect it will be like the MTG: Duels of the Planewalkers series. Where new cards are introduced as DLC.

I saw a woman playing on an iPad. There is gonna be DLC out the ears for this thing.

Blizzard = smart.
    Well it's nice to see that they are taking the high road and letting you earn cards by playing and also craft cards by destroying your duplicates. They could have done several F2P models but they chose one of the best designs. I completely approve. Maybe their old soul is still in there somewhere.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Derishi View Post
    I'm not really a TCG person, but that move convinced me to at least try this; it was really cool watching that!
    Yes! The audience reaction was clearly pretty enthused for that move as well.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Derishi View Post
    Yeah im not huge into card games either but it's free and i'll probably check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Blizzard = smart.
    yea pretty much and really nice move by blizz to introduce a F2P game for once and introduce wow universe
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

The game looks like fun. I don't know what people's problem is.

My only complaint is that it won't come out for Android :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    The game looks like fun. I don't know what people's problem is.

My only complaint is that it won't come out for Android :P
    They're just dipping their toes in this water. I expect them to move into the future with a full team dedicated to gaming like this. At that time I'm sure everything they have will translate to android. It's a much larger support net to develop for the ipad as the first dabbling in that market.
    BAD WOLF

Don't forget to opt in to the beta on your battle.net profile!

10+ Year Old Account
    A few years ago I was saying to myself why hasn't blizzard released a TCG on the PC... Well now I have it... And I am very excited...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account

[PAX East] Comments on Live Stream

Okay, I was really turned off by the Blizzard card game but then I started getting interested. But what was up with the life story afterwards? Hooray, you have a hot wife. Uh... So are you going to announce a new game or not? First time I've bothered running a stream so, is this normal?

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 10:32 AM ----------

Gabe and Tycho are on!
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.