Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

[PAX East] Blizzard Announces Hearthstone TCG

http://www.gamefront.com/blizzard-te...x-east-reveal/

Blizzard all-stars?

edit: not titan
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2013-02-26 at 06:21 PM.

It says right in the article that it's not Titan.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for something related to Titan, but I get the feeling that that won't be the case.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    It says right in the article that it's not Titan.
    Ah, I see now.
    Last edited by mmocaf5892d726; 2013-02-26 at 06:21 PM.

“It’s not a sequel, expansion, or that rumored next-gen MMO, but it’s something we’re excited for you to get your hands on.”

Deleted
    It specifically says that it isn't going to be the "next-gen MMO" so that rules out Titan. Probably going to Blizzard All-Stars as we are overdue on news for that.

Vote goes to the Dota-style game. Considering it specifically said it had nothing to do with "that rumored next-gen MMO."
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Nobody cares about this BS!! Roll on with the news about Titan already!!

My gut says it's gonna be a mobile game...

dont expect any news regarding TITAN before Blizzcon
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2013-02-26 at 09:17 PM.

No-Doze pills for D3 players

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard Allstars would be my guess, or some other unannounced project they've managed to keep under wraps and no, not Titan.

Maybe it's an announcement of that game Jay Wilson includes in his Twitter tagline? https://twitter.com/Angryrobotics

"Game Director @ Blizzard on an unannounced game"
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-26 at 09:34 PM.

It's the new WoW movie they are releasing, or Blizzard Allstars.

My guess is some extended Battlenet functionality or an app. I think if it were a new game to announce, they'd wait until Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also anyone ever think that maybe Starcraft: Phoenix might just be Starcraft Ghost? A phoenix is a bird that is reborn anew from the ashes of it's predecessor, so it would make sense to say that Starcraft Ghost is reborn anew from it's predessor that they scrapped. That's another one of my guesses for what this announcement may be

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    It specifically says that it isn't going to be the "next-gen MMO" so that rules out Titan. Probably going to Blizzard All-Stars as we are overdue on news for that.
    Has there ever been any confirmation that Titan is an MMO? All I've ever seen is speculation gone wild. Personally I hope Titan is a fighting game featuring lots of Pandaren and lots of Kung-Fu just to drink in the rage and cleanse my body in the tears :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepepper View Post
    Has there ever been any confirmation that Titan is an MMO? All I've ever seen is speculation gone wild. Personally I hope Titan is a fighting game featuring lots of Pandaren and lots of Kung-Fu just to drink in the rage and cleanse my body in the tears :P
    The rumor started a while back when someone posted a link to the Careers page on the Blizzard website that stated they were hiring for a "next-gen MMO."

As for the codename "Titan," I don't think it's ever actually been used by Blizzard. I could be wrong, there, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepepper View Post
    *ahem*

prolly just Blizzard All-Stars

Dota style game with some kind of real world tchotchke tie in, similar to Skylanders.

Buy your magnificently detailed hero statuette. Interface with the game via USB or the optional near field communication pedestal, sold seperately.

I think that in case it was something incredibly exciting, they would reveal it at Blizzcon, their big exclusive event, not a convention where they will be one among tenths of other developers.

With that in mind it may be either something about the new dota-style game they are developing, or some console/moblie phone conversion.

I am intrigued but not losing any sleep over it. The good things will come at Blizzcon like always