Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I stupidly used my insignia soon as I got instead of waiting until after my trash run (raidweek doesn't start 'til Thursday for my guild), but luckily I got a key for the solo treasure scenario and that put me into friendly.

Just freaking wish I hadn't immediately bought the neck (and let the trade timer run out_, but I didn't want to waste the vp I'd be getting from dailies. Oh well. Grabbed the bracers, and later in the week I'll pick up the ring.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    hm only neck for me Im only raiding 2 times a week.

Is it possible to make trash runs in the new ini like it was done in Sunwell? and do you get rep from trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Selaiah View Post
    hm only neck for me Im only raiding 2 times a week.

Is it possible to make trash runs in the new ini like it was done in Sunwell? and do you get rep from trash?
    There is limited trash before the first boss but you can get a few hundred each run, up to one point below friendly. However, using a Shado Pan Assault insignia or doing the solo treasure scenario (which you can access by looting an epic key from island mobs/troves) will put you over that threshold so you can get bracer/ring/trink.

And we did have a leather int belt drop from trash so the first mobs do drop epics, and I've seen someone say (with armory link) you can get thunderforged trash drops (they had dps/tank plate boots).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I bought the 522 neck. Was a pretty sweet upgrade from 463 :b

Could only get the neck yday after killing 2 bosses, not going to save valor as we need the dps on the third boss when we get back and the 200 ( !! ) int is a MASSIVE upgrade. Will spam heroics if needed to get next item on the list this reset ( had about 1.5kish valor when patch went live )

Deleted
    Still cant decide, now that I have the 522 neck, if I should grab the trinket this week or both the ring and bracers. Haven't decided if I'm wanting to main demo or affliction yet. How valuable is the new trinket to demo? I currently have LotC normal 2/2 and RoY 2/2.

Deleted
    I bought the neck right off the bat, since I was using the Feng one (h-MV ilevel and coated in crit).

Now I'm holding off - I'd like to get the ring since I'm still using a normal MV ilevel rep one, but I'm waiting to see what people say about the trinket, since I imagine IF the trinket is good then it'll be better than a ring, even if the ilevel jump isn't so huge. Currently using HC-Elegon trinket 1/2 and DMF trinket 2/2.