10+ Year Old Account

Easiest way to make a dungeon group?

Hey guys!

Got my Guild Wars 2 game 5days ago and trying to learn "how to play" this game. But there are much to learn
    My character is now lvl 50 and i have done one dungeon cause a random nice guy helped me out and showed me the game alittle <3

I been reading on forum alittlebit now and trying to find out a good way to get a group for some dungeons.
    On gw2lfg com but isnt there any place you can chat with em like openraid org ?

And on gw2lfg com when people write Char name without the .**** can i still find em?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need the number extension on the name - that's for the account name only. People list their toon name on gw2lfg.com

Just type /w into your chat bar, hit enter and it will give you a whisper bar with 2 fields - one for the character name and one for the message.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    You don't need the number extension on the name - that's for the account name only. People list their toon name on gw2lfg.com

Just type /w into your chat bar, hit enter and it will give you a whisper bar with 2 fields - one for the character name and one for the message.
    ppl list either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    ppl list either
    That shows you how much I use it rofl.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool Will try it