Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I guess you're seemingly unaware that the ONLY card AMD has with a 384bit membus that's anywhere remotely close to 1000Mhz+ is the 7970. I'm done trying to prove you wrong, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    AMD do not officially support any 7990's which goes to show how confident they feel about dual GPU setups on the 7900 series of cards.
    Your initial statements were way off, and they still are. AMD supports current 7990s via crossfire profiles. They're making their own 7990. If you want to be oblivious and grasp at straws, have at it.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

AMD is releasing their own reference board by the end of April for the 7990. I read it in an interview somewhere but I am struggling to find it atm, will continue to look for it. It was that douche of a boss they have saying they beat the competition at every price point and that Titan would be no match up to their ARES II card (which btw isn't theirs and uses ASUS own drivers, not AMD as CF is pretty much unplayable with Vsync off) and that they will release an official 7990 in Q2. He also said the 7XXX series is their main focus for Q1 and Q2 and that they will continue to deliver more free games to add value to the cards. Which is good.

As it is now, they support CF on the 7990 cards, but the 7990 as a "card" is NOT officially supported like the GTX690 is. I think that is what Drudgery means. It WILL however be supported as a "card" in little over a month.