15+ Year Old Account

Trinket question (shadow)

I just joined a new guild and they actually wanted my secondary spec as shadow over discipline. However, I only have one actual DPS trinket (Sha). My second trinket I'm currently using is the Shieldwall healer trinket, but it is upgraded 2/2.

My question is this. I have 1750 Valor that I can spend on the DPS Shieldwall trinket. Would the loss of intellect but the actual DPS use be significant enough to make this purchase worthwhile?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    I wouldn't use VP on offspec gear. Next patch is around the corner and you can use it for main spec. Or upgrade current items for main spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I just joined a new guild and they actually wanted my secondary spec as shadow over discipline. However, I only have one actual DPS trinket (Sha). My second trinket I'm currently using is the Shieldwall healer trinket, but it is upgraded 2/2.

My question is this. I have 1750 Valor that I can spend on the DPS Shieldwall trinket. Would the loss of intellect but the actual DPS use be significant enough to make this purchase worthwhile?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Yes.

However, if your not in for a rush, wait 1 week and buy the 522 from Shado Pan Assault friendly.

Buy the Relic of Yulon, it's better than the Shieldwall trinket and you get to save your VP. A double win.