2 and 4 piece DPS Increase and lvl 90 talents

Does anyone know the rough dps increase in percent of the Moonkin T15?

Also what is the work on the lvl 60 and 90 talents?

Incarnation and HotW?

Increases change depending on your gear. But they are both worth picking up, so aim to get tier pieces.

Right now for lvl 60, incarnation is the best. For lvl 90 it's Nature's Vigil.

In 5.2 (should be about a week from now), it will probably still be Incarnation. But with the NV nerf, HtoW might be better or equal. We don't really know yet, and they can still change things.

Deleted
    I still think NV will be on top, maybe 1 or 2 fights that really require a lot of movement then Hotw will be better.

Just means we will have to use NV on absolute Cd even out of eclipse so that it lines up with Incarnation each time.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sexfacejonny View Post
    I still think NV will be on top, maybe 1 or 2 fights that really require a lot of movement then Hotw will be better.

Just means we will have to use NV on absolute Cd even out of eclipse so that it lines up with Incarnation each time.
    Do you use Incarnation on absolute CD no matter where on the Eclipse bar you are?

Deleted
    of course not, however I would like it to be off cd should the situation arise.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to use the second NV on cd. Even if you are exactly at one cast pre Lunar when Incarnation comes off cooldown and you are forced to wait through another cycle because you held your middle NV for a little bit, the odds that this costs you an entire INC/NV during the course of the fight is even less (i.e. 2 instead of 3). ~4 or 5 seconds is the max you would ever hold that mid NV for an Eclipse proc, that is not going to screw anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    There's no reason to use the second NV on cd. Even if you are exactly at one cast pre Lunar when Incarnation comes off cooldown and you are forced to wait through another cycle because you held your middle NV for a little bit, the odds that this costs you an entire INC/NV during the course of the fight is even less (i.e. 2 instead of 3). ~4 or 5 seconds is the max you would ever hold that mid NV for an Eclipse proc, that is not going to screw anything up.
    Isn't that what sexfacejonny said? You have to pop the second NV immediately even outside optimum conditions, so that the 3rd one will be ready with Inc again

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I said. You don't have to use NV immediately since you never use Incarnation immediately.

Deleted
    Usage of NV and incarnation in 5.2 will be situational.

If we would live in a perfect world where the sun (and moon) allways shines, NV and Incarnation come off cooldown everytime we just about to enter lunar.

Sadly blizzard invented the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That's not what I said. You don't have to use NV immediately since you never use Incarnation immediately.
    True you wouldn't be popping the 2nd incarnation immediately since you'd have to wait for an eclipse, but typically (unless specific mechanics require it) you are going to be using them as close to on CD as possible - (however long it takes to get your next eclipse).

As such the 2nd NV, has to be used relatively quickly (say within 5-10 secs) when it comes off cooldown, so that the 3rd NV is ready by the time 2nd Incarnation is rdy. I mean you don't want to sit on the 2nd NV for a minute, use it, and then not have the 3rd available for 2nd Incarnation.

I get your point - 2nd NV doesn't absolutely have to go off the exact second it comes off CD, you have some leeway - but it really should be used as close as is reasonable so that 3rd is rdy for incarnation. Yeah the CD's wont always be ready 1 cast before eclipse...but if they do line up that way...do you want to be stuck waiting for NV...or waiting till you get to the next eclipse before using it? blech.

Hey guys, can we start using the class identifiers in the posts again (i.e. [Balance] [Feral] etc)?