Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why this is such a big deal. Are you even zoomed in close enough to notice? Probably not. Ironically I tend to play zoomed in rather close to my toon and I don't care at all about updated models and don't think it should be a priority. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post
    A gigantic amount of butthurt is what I expect from it. No matter how awesome they make the new models players have been staring at the ones they have now for years. There'll no doubt be some people whining about the change.
    Well duh, we're going to have that with ever single change Blizzard makes =3 I just want better textures... maybe some better looking faces.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I expect them to keep the "feel" of each race, and hopefully they aren't changing the animations to drastically.
    Better looking hair is high on the list for sure. Hands could see a lot of improvements, especially for Forsaken characters, they are just claw-like and pointy. And most importantly I think is updating the old models faces, some are outright hideous.

I also hope that new models make me want to play races I don't enjoy, kinda filling up on 1-3 races as my most picked ones.. If it weren't for class restrictions, I could easily have my chars all be the same race.
    I'd poked around the player stats pages, and this is true of the community as a whole. 4 races dominate the game, the rest lag far behind. Pandaren in some cases are rarer than dwarves and gnomes. And monks beyond the Wrathgate are almost nonexistent.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    For female trolls to have the ability to blink >__________< ...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    New animations, altered body shape and better textures. I doubt there will be anything new to adjust in the character creation. As much as I want a hairstyle for my tauren...
    New hairstyles, skin colors, beards, piercings... are all possible, as those are new features in an existing category.

New categories, and especially height, weight, skin tone, breast, and butt sliders, won't happen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Option to show/hide shoes for Trolls would be nice. I know they aren't really shoe wearin' type, but when they put on boots that any other character would wear, they turn into ankle bracers. Sorta makes no sense, unless Trolls cut away the unneeded part of the shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting them to be at the same lvl of detail as the new faction leader models/new boss models. One thing I am hesitant about though is the number of customization options. WoW will never have some hyper-detailed customization with a bajillion sliders for everything, but I also don't want them to reduce the options from current numbers either. While everyone is hoping for more options for hair or tattoos or whatever, I'm just hoping we don't get another set-up like the fempandas where you only have one face to choose.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love some more choices when it comes to customization. The only thing that might be a big... annoyement.. is that the characters and stuff will look like all better, while some parts of the world still look like shit >.<

Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    Will get the same character creation process as before, just with fancier graphics?
    Yes

Or should we expect better. Selecting our own height, reshaping the heads of our characters, eye size, ear angle.
    No

Is this stuff even doable or is WoW's engine not capable of it?
    I dont think so.