Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzard wants to make hunters begginers class in PVE

Why cant hunters get a spec that requier some skill, rotation of all specs is so boring and easy and I gues most of ppl can play hunter without a problem.

Are hunters getting punished to not be above median dps in raids couse rotation is so easy?

- Why not get clipping ES in SV? Rotation spam hard and know prio list
    - MM roation is easy with 20 sec SS buff, probaly hardest spec to master and play but y so week
    - BM rotation spam hard and know prio list

Make great macros, nice addons and hunter rotation is so simple, if I use other programs to help me play game I could use 3 buttons to do rotation. And I will still do good dmg, but maybe 5 - 10 % less I dont time everything perfect.

Why cant all specs have good aoe, if u play a hunter you need to play 2 pve specs. And so much spamming and skill may give you 5-10 % more dps then other hunters.

Sad.
    Danwo

There are no "difficult" "rotations" any more.

There are still situational priorities.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Well to play hunter is too easy and difference from skill and no skill player is 10 % that is bad. So y I think blizzard is making hunters a great beginner class where evrybody can be good, but yet not that top 5 dps specs in game.

Y its just so boring to see how hunter class can do good dmg while just spamming whatever button, in BM you can ignore Kill Command, in MM you can ignore arcane, in SV you can stack haste and go ES + cobra shot only.

I meen even a bad player who dont know prio for topping dps can do good dps as hunter. And rotation dont need any skill at all, as I said earlier there is much that can be done to hunter rotation and talents to make skilled players shine.

Couse atm hunter rotation is not hard at all, but hey its great to start with hunters if thats what blizzard have in mind to make make it a great begginners class. That meens hunters will never be topping and world rank.
    Danwo

Deleted
    no rotaton is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeusx View Post
    Well to play hunter is too easy and difference from skill and no skill player is 10 % that is bad. So y I think blizzard is making hunters a great beginner class where evrybody can be good, but yet not that top 5 dps specs in game.

Y its just so boring to see how hunter class can do good dmg while just spamming whatever button, in BM you can ignore Kill Command, in MM you can ignore arcane, in SV you can stack haste and go ES + cobra shot only.

I meen even a bad player who dont know prio for topping dps can do good dps as hunter. And rotation dont need any skill at all, as I said earlier there is much that can be done to hunter rotation and talents to make skilled players shine.

Couse atm hunter rotation is not hard at all, but hey its great to start with hunters if thats what blizzard have in mind to make make it a great begginners class. That meens hunters will never be topping and world rank.
    It's not hard to make a class that can push some fairly decent dps without knowing what to do, but require a lot more to hit their maximum potential :P
    Hunters has been a beginner class for ages.
    Probably the reason that you're actually being surprised when a hunter remembers to turn off taunt from their pet :P

But a good hunter is really awesome. Gotta love those. Just so few of them
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

You really should come up with a rational thought out argument. Perhaps with some kinda of data(dps parses perhaps) with which to back up your claim that doing the best dps with this class is that easy. Also with a few exceptions. None of the other classes in the game have particularly difficult "rotations". As for your claims that hunters will never be the top DPS. We've done fairly well over the years and that really won't change. There isn't really a need to be the best DPS class/spec in the game so much as making sure every class/spec is viable and not a handycap to your raid. Which hunters are not by a long shot.

If no rotation is hard, hunter rotation got no rotation just spam and you will do it good. And what you get for doing evrything perfect, you do a bit more then rest of players.

Anyway hunters are great start class and many ppl play hunters for reason couse it is so easy. I hope they can make it somehow more fun players who can do much harder rotation/prio list or some new mechanic that will make hunters more interesting. I have played hunters for so long and it is so sad to see how easy it have become to play hunter.

I think I can play around with prio list and maybe take out kill command from BM, take out arcane from SV, take out Aimed shot from MM and penalty dps will be around 5-10 % That is sad.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

But a good hunter is really awesome. Gotta love those. Just so few of them
    Thing is that awesome hunters who can do so much more are stuck with a very simple mechanic. And I have played and tested so much, hunters have suffered from lots of stuff, pet buggs, survivability and much more, I think hunters are one of few classes who had to sit out on some progress bosses at high level.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azraele61 View Post
    You really should come up with a rational thought out argument. Perhaps with some kinda of data(dps parses perhaps) with which to back up your claim that doing the best dps with this class is that easy. Also with a few exceptions. None of the other classes in the game have particularly difficult "rotations". As for your claims that hunters will never be the top DPS. We've done fairly well over the years and that really won't change. There isn't really a need to be the best DPS class/spec in the game so much as making sure every class/spec is viable and not a handycap to your raid. Which hunters are not by a long shot.
    Last 2 years hunters have not been topp on any world rank. And rotation is getting simpler every patch. For example why cant SV spec go back to clipping ES? Why is MM SS buff 20 sec?

If you make good macros, good addons you can do hunter rotation so easy. If you want to do good dps as a hunter you dont need much skill.
    Last edited by Danwo; 2013-02-27 at 02:18 AM.
    Danwo

Why do they gotta make DK's such a beginner class? All they do is spam obliterate, howling blast, and frost strikes, while making sure their diseases don't fall off. Such a beginner class.

Why do they gotta make fire mages so strong?? They keep living bomb up and cast a lot of fireballs while waiting for a pyroblast crit and making sure they can have a big combustion?

Why do they gotta make combat rogues so easy? They just keep slice and dice up at all times and make sure they have revealing strike on their target before they hit them with full combo point eviscerate.

Why do they gotta make warriors so easy to play? They just push four buttons at the right time and hit colossus smash when it comes off cooldown?

Why is enhancement so faceroll? All they do is play whack a mole with whatever ability isn't on cooldown.

How come ret pallys only have to build up holy power and use it on one of two different abilities while watching out for exorcism procs? It's sooooooooo easy.

I could go on, but I think you get my point. You are oversimplifying a class that arguably has the most abilities that they use throughout the course of a fight out of any other class in the game. For the record, I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say English isn't your first language.

Edit: Perhaps you feel like the class is oversimplified because you have played it for so long? Play another class for as long as you have played your hunter and it will most likely be just as easy if not easier.

Asher do you play a hunter? Lets do a LFR and I can see at what level your hunter skills are. Or Asher do you master all those classes you claim are easy? For the record english is mine 3 language, and I think you dont know much about hunters.
    Danwo

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeusx View Post
    Last 2 years hunters have not been topp on any world rank. And rotation is getting simpler every patch. For example why cant SV spec go back to clipping ES? Why is MM SS buff 20 sec?

If you make good macros, good addons you can do hunter rotation so easy. If you want to do good dps as a hunter you dont need much skill.
    Why the need to go back to ES clipping? There isn't any good reason to go back to that. It didn't take any skill to weave arcane shots in between explosive shots. The reason SS buff is so long is because of the fact that before the change it was nearly impossible to keep up without ridiculous amounts of haste.

I would like to see your SPAM dps because I really doubt it would do more than 40k and if you think that's acceptable. You've only been raiding LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Azraele61 View Post
    I would like to see your SPAM dps because I really doubt it would do more than 40k and if you think that's acceptable. You've only been raiding LFR.
    I do much LFR couse I think is more fun then leveling, questing and pvping. Are you good hunter?
    Danwo

wow the people claiming hunters are so easy do not play them...

go play a mage, or a warlock or a DK and you will see what easy classes are.

This thread really serves no purpose other then seeing some terrible player think hes funny.

I think you really need to look at your own skill rather than assuming it is arable, of the class. If you have been playground a hunter for a significant amount of time, of course you feel the rotation is easy and another class that you don't play often has a harder rotation, but it isn't true in most cases.

No PvE rotation is hard and if you think Hunters are faceroll and your perfect please supply me your logs and I will gladly shit all over your cooldown usage.

Deleted
    He is trolling

That tends to be something that other people designate on you. I can say I am normally the top DPS in my guild. If I don't rank on world of logs I'm normally at the 85th percentile or better of the Ranking dps requirement.

You tell me I am terrible player and being funny? Ok.
    Danwo

Well I guess "easy" is subjective but Hunter rotations are about average in terms of complexity. They do seem to have a shitload of CDs though, why Blizzard decided to give them so many damn buttons is beyond me... I'm almost out of places to bind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    There are no "difficult" "rotations" any more.
    There has never been a difficult rotation in WoW for any class. Just broken, badly designed and/or shitty ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I never said that.

Btw since many pros here feel good I will be glad to challenge you in LFR or PTR. I have been 2 month afk in 5.1 and got 500 ilvl, I got sha hc 25, in DS I was there from start and would love to share mine worldoflogs ranks
    Danwo