Thread: First Pentakill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've never had a penta or quadra but I've seen the most amazing karthus pentakill

Easy penta picks : Akali - Karthus - Katarina - Darius

One of my most retarded penta was with AD lulu, my team couldn't stop laughting and two guys in the ennemy team ragequited, AD lulu too stronk.

Never scored a pentakill in my life. And only one quadra. :<

Edit: Actually 2 quadras. I scored one last week as Ryze. Skumbag Lulu denied my penta though.

Ive gotten 15+ quadras on lux but everytime someone else on my team gets a kill. Ive never been penta'd by the enemy team, mainly because if someone gets a triple I start to retreat to save myself from the disappointment of giving someone else a penta

True story. Team lost a 4v5 at dragon. Im coming from purple side blue. Enemy team is sitting on like 200-400health each. I flash in ult and w as heimer... LOL dat /all

loool for me the best champ todo penta is katarina

Haven't got a penta yet. Many a quadra (Ziggs AoE ftw!) and even an unofficial penta, but never a true one.

Field Marshal
    Still no penta for me, 4 quadra atm MF, Yi, Nunu and Fiddle

First penta ever was with Riven, triple kill with ult alone Ahh I love Riven

ive had like a million quads never a penta, almost got one, then the support took the last kill, forever without a penta :<

grats OP

Never had a penta against a real life team, several quadras though. I tend to get pentas in bot matches though, usually take it as a defining 'Yeah you might be ok with this champion'
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

If enemy team member gets a quadra and im still alive I just give them the penta.

My first, I was playing Jax. The enemy team had no tank, they were doing Barron at the time, I decided to go facecheck barron saw they were all 50% or lower HP jumped in Aoe stunned and myself and barron went to town on the enemy. I was so happy, We ended up winning too.

This was about a year ago, I've had many pentas since then. My best was on Blitzcrank AP Tank build

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    If enemy team member gets a quadra and im still alive I just give them the penta.
    I never do that, then i taunt them in /all 'Nooo penta for you!'

Just got my first Pentakill now. However it was so casual that it ruined the whole feeling. Was just a game that was a stomp where I just played cleanup duty, not very action packed or challenging.

My life is now ruined.

I got it as katarina a few months ago. Before she got banned -.-

Got two in this game

http://i.imgur.com/WzYX3n2.jpg?2
    MSI 7970 Lightning | i5-2500k / GB z68 UD4 (H70) | 32GB DDR3 1600MHZ | 60GB Intel 330| 240GB Samsung 840| 1.8TB HDD

First two on Vayne, standard get kills in teamfight then cleanup the remainder. 3rd on Irelia. The final kill was on a Jax who was initially at full hp, but my team was nice enough to lower him but not attempt to finish him off for me.

AP Kog. Arrived late for a teamfight and almost everybody was at ~20% hp so it was more of a cleanup than a penta.

I've got 2 so far. One with hybrid Ezreal and the ther with adc Wukong. Just the two chars I play the most.

I denied 4 pentas as nunu
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.