Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Garrosh needs to feed his people, he needs to build them homes and he needs to clothe them also. Why should he care for the Alliance? What have they ever done for the Horde?
    I agree. fuck the Alliance. Who cares about their side or their issues. They exist to provide a resource to pillage and exhaust at the benefit of the Horde. Who needs to learn how to grow crops when you can just murder the Alliance and steal their harvest. They aren't deserving of it anyways. And to hell with giving them money for it at the very least. Trade is a luxury for the wealthy!

  2. #22
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Yes you're right, orcs just needed help. You're right, everyone had it coming for not giving handouts to those poor, innocent orcs.
    It was the night elves that would not trade with the orcs. The orcs choice was simple then. Starve to death or invade ashenvale. Stop thinking your night elves are all high and mighty when they are to blame for not trading with the orcs to begin with. If Thrall was put in the same shoes he would have invaded ashenvale as well because he would put the orcs in front of the night elves. The orcs helped save them from the legion. And what do they do. Let them stave to death in the middle of no where.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  3. #23
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Thrall lead them to Shamanistic routes, but Not all Orcs were Shaman, They were Hunters, Warriors. He seeks peace, a worthy aspect, but he kept the Orcs and Horde bottled in, or tried to. As evidence, Garrosh shows that the Orcs needed the resources of Ashenvale.

    And while he lead them out of the internment camps, he kept them under HIS ideals of Peace, Peace when Alliance sit on your doorstep in Fortresses, who destroy your camps to look for trinkets in the ground, and who threaten you at every turn.

    Thrall was so Adamant on wanting Peace, he held the Horde back for what it should be doing, Forging Peace with it's own hands, and proving to all others that they should not be pushed around.
    Ashenvale actually shows nothing. Orcs left many wood to rot. Alliance did not threaten anyone's existence.

  4. #24
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No, I'd murder every last one of them for knowing how to survive, then I'd burn their libraries to the ground so their knowledge is lost forever, but not before enslaving them for a while to build stuff for me. They deserve it!

    Yes you're right, orcs just needed help. You're right, everyone had it coming for not giving handouts to those poor, innocent orcs.
    Listen to how pathetic you sound, you're literally strawmanning the ideal of an Aggresive, Proud Horde.

    Did you not read what I said in the OP? That Garrosh has right intentions but the wrong actions? Of course you didn't. You're a Huge Night Elf fanboy, to you, the Night Elves have done no wrong and deserve no slight. They're smart and perfect.

    Except they COULD have helped the Orcs, and in turn, Saved their forests, instead, they left the Orcs so they TOOK what they want, like in nature nothing is handed to you it must be taken. I am sure the Ancients must smirk at the Irony of it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 05:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Ashenvale actually shows nothing. Orcs left many wood to rot. Alliance did not threaten anyone's existence.
    Northwatch hold, Bael modr. Considering in the prelude to the Cataclysm it says wood is needed, obviously the leaving wood to rot was merely Alliance perspective.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    It was the night elves that would not trade with the orcs. The orcs choice was simple then. Starve to death or invade ashenvale. Stop thinking your night elves are all night and mighty when they are to blame for not trading with the orcs to begin with. If Thrall was put in the same shoes he would have invaded ashenvale as well because he would put the orcs in front of the night elves.
    You're right, it's all the night elves fault for defending their land. How dare they, or any other Alliance race defend their land from incursions. They should starve so the other races can thrive. Maybe then they'd learn the mercy of the Horde and be fed as slaves.

  6. #26
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I agree. fuck the Alliance. Who cares about their side or their issues. They exist to provide a resource to pillage and exhaust at the benefit of the Horde. Who needs to learn how to grow crops when you can just murder the Alliance and steal their harvest. They aren't deserving of it anyways. And to hell with giving them money for it at the very least. Trade is a luxury for the wealthy!
    When did the Alliance ever extend an Olive Branch to the Horde as a total? The Horde tried that before, Two peace summits no Less, and Varian ruined both.

  7. #27
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You're right, it's all the night elves fault for defending their land. How dare they, or any other Alliance race defend their land from incursions. They should starve so the other races can thrive. Maybe then they'd learn the mercy of the Horde and be fed as slaves.
    Are... are you a night elf in real life?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Listen to how pathetic you sound, you're literally strawmanning the ideal of an Aggresive, Proud Horde.

    Did you not read what I said in the OP? That Garrosh has right intentions but the wrong actions? Of course you didn't. You're a Huge Night Elf fanboy, to you, the Night Elves have done no wrong and deserve no slight. They're smart and perfect.

    Except they COULD have helped the Orcs, and in turn, Saved their forests, instead, they left the Orcs so they TOOK what they want, like in nature nothing is handed to you it must be taken. I am sure the Ancients must smirk at the Irony of it.
    Strawman:

    Can't get a good job cause 2 time felon. Too proud to do menial jobs available to a 2 time felon. Don't wanna be judged for my 2 felonies when applying to a job at a high end store. Don't get the job because the owner is just a bigot. I'll show him, I'll rob his store and get the money I need to survive and he would've lived if he didn't try to stop me from robbing his store. He brought it on himself along with society. I'm just misunderstood

  9. #29
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You're right, it's all the night elves fault for defending their land. How dare they, or any other Alliance race defend their land from incursions. They should starve so the other races can thrive. Maybe then they'd learn the mercy of the Horde and be fed as slaves.
    Because The Orcs totally resorted to invading Ashenvale first right? Here is an Idea, maybe the Elves should have tried.... Diplomacy with the Orcs!

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You're right, it's all the night elves fault for defending their land. How dare they, or any other Alliance race defend their land from incursions. They should starve so the other races can thrive. Maybe then they'd learn the mercy of the Horde and be fed as slaves.
    The night elves had more then enough land and food to trade with the orcs. The only reason they didn't was because they were orcs. If it was humans in org they would never got to the stage they needed to invade night elf lands just to feed there children. The night elves would have traded with them.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    When did the Alliance ever extend an Olive Branch to the Horde as a total? The Horde tried that before, Two peace summits no Less, and Varian ruined both.
    Trade was just an insult, how dare they expect us PROUD HORDE to PAY for these materials we need to survive.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 05:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    The night elves had more then enough land and food to trade with the orcs. The only reason they didn't was because they were orcs. If it was humans in org they would never got to the stage they needed to invade night elf lands just to feed there children. The night elves would have traded with them.
    Trade is humiliating. Only a weak fool pays for goods. (let's ignore the fact trade was there, for a while)

  12. #32
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Strawman:

    Can't get a good job cause 2 time felon. Too proud to do menial jobs available to a 2 time felon. Don't wanna be judged for my 2 felonies when applying to a job at a high end store. Don't get the job because the owner is just a bigot. I'll show him, I'll rob his store and get the money I need to survive and he would've lived if he didn't try to stop me from robbing his store. He brought it on himself along with society. I'm just misunderstood
    Clearly all Orcs are just rapists and pillagers, they totally did this right at the start and are using the things like lack of resources or land as a means to an end, Orcs are evil and bad and the Elves are JUST defending themselves, forget the fact that they could have traded with the Orcs like a reasonable people, but fuck that, it is all the Orcs fault.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 05:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Trade was just an insult, how dare they expect us PROUD HORDE to PAY for these materials we need to survive.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 05:50 AM ----------

    Trade is humiliating. Only a weak fool pays for goods. (let's ignore the fact trade was there, for a while)
    Funny, at the summits there was no Elves, now tell me, why were their no elves?

    Humans having to play diplomat because the Elves refused to talk to the Orcs?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because The Orcs totally resorted to invading Ashenvale first right? Here is an Idea, maybe the Elves should have tried.... Diplomacy with the Orcs!
    "Dear Orcs, we bow our heads to your might, we are worthless Alliance races only fit to be dirt kicked from your shoes as you please. Take our land and resources as you wish. We don't want you to be mistaken as weak to your people and bowing to the Alliance by making any diplomatic concessions yourself"

  14. #34
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Trade is humiliating. Only a weak fool pays for goods. (let's ignore the fact trade was there, for a while)
    Sigh now you are just been sarcastic because you can't come up with a real argument.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Clearly all Orcs are just rapists and pillagers, they totally did this right at the start and are using the things like lack of resources or land as a means to an end, Orcs are evil and bad and the Elves are JUST defending themselves, forget the fact that they could have traded with the Orcs like a reasonable people, but fuck that, it is all the Orcs fault.
    no no, it's not the Orc's fault, it's the Alliance's fault. They cut off trade after being backstabbed. Didn't they know the Horde was just trying to kill a malaria carrying mosquito on their back when they jammed that blade into it? Really, they were doing a favour.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 05:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Sigh now you are just been sarcastic because you can't come up with a real argument.
    I've gone over the "real argument" dozens of time. It's pointless, and this sarcasm is a lot more fun because you are getting riled up when your side is lampooned instead of laughing it off.

  16. #36
    Wait, are we blaming the night elves for the orcs invading night elf territory? That's just idiotic.

  17. #37
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    "Dear Orcs, we bow our heads to your might, we are worthless Alliance races only fit to be dirt kicked from your shoes as you please. Take our land and resources as you wish. We don't want you to be mistaken as weak to your people and bowing to the Alliance by making any diplomatic concessions yourself"
    Obviously Constellation cannot tell the difference between a Horde with a spine, or the Third Riech.

    Constellation is as arrogant as the Night Elves he fanboys over.

  18. #38
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    9,933
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because The Orcs totally resorted to invading Ashenvale first right? Here is an Idea, maybe the Elves should have tried.... Diplomacy with the Orcs!
    The Horde refused to investigate the brutal slaughter of Sentinels that were guarding the lumber caravans being sent to Orgrimmar, killings which involved the Sentinels being skinned and cut apart--and the killings were being pinned on the Horde. That's when the night elves cut off the lumber shipments, which sparked the orcs' invasion.

    Even before then, the Warsong were a constant presence in night elf territories stripmining the place, and leaving stacks on stacks on stacks of lumber out to rot. While, yes, the night elves struck the Alliance-Horde coalition first, after Hyjal, ceasefires were drawn up and the night elves joined the Alliance, essentially giving a big reset button to Alliance-Horde relations; the orcs then became the aggressors through allowing the Warsong to continue their operations.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wait, are we blaming the night elves for the orcs invading night elf territory? That's just idiotic.
    No it's not. It's 100% their fault. Listen to the compelling evidence. If the Night Elves had just given over their land and resources in the first place they wouldn't have been invaded. Duh

  20. #40
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,371
    im actually a little shocked at how seriously everyone takes this game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •