Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I got Herald in 3.3.5 (yes, before the Cata pre-patch) but I never use it. Everyone has it these days, the achievement was a joke back then and is a bigger joke now.

Arguably it's much easier to do Herald the "intended" way than one-shot it in less than 6 seconds at 90. The latter requires actual skill. The former doesn't.

Look at all these mad kids, its kinda cute! *rolls eyes*

Not sure if its more impressive to kill it with lvl 80s with OP cata gear, or kill it in 6 seconds at lvl 90.

Either way, Bloodthirsty title ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Not sure if its more impressive to kill it with lvl 80s with OP cata gear, or kill it in 6 seconds at lvl 90.
    Using Cataclysm gear will disqualify you from the achievement. There are item level limitations (in fact, they're probably the "hardest" part of the achievement nowadays).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    This is a cop out excuse since you have to reset algalon before the exploit works.
    Well, no you don't I got it without having to reset him.

Deleted
    aslong i got mine as lvl 80 im happy (gotten it the "legal way" yo!)

Not really concerned what titles people do and don't have. Just be happy. It's a game. Have fun. So others got it easily, just chill, it's nbd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I will forever be a HERALD of the Titan!
    *Legit Herald brofist*

OT, is it confirmed? Is it fixed for good? Even if so, i don't know if they would remove the titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    *Legit Herald brofist*

OT, is it confirmed? Is it fixed for good? Even if so, i don't know if they would remove the titles.
    They did remove the FoS as well as the title.. At least for myself, and the friends I got it with !

Deleted
    They should absolutely remove it from every single person whose achievement date is after they hit level 90.... its two achievements. Compare them....

EDIT: Also, in favor of having it removed from every single person who earned the achievement since the big was discovered. That legit ppl lose theirs as well is less important than the diminished worth that is now on the title after this kind of thing.

Say what you will, but its true. You undermine all the work the designers adn the players did concerning this title by not removing them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojumonkey View Post
    They should absolutely remove it from every single person whose achievement date is after they hit level 90.... its two achievements. Compare them....

EDIT: Also, in favor of having it removed from every single person who earned the achievement since the big was discovered. That legit ppl lose theirs as well is less important than the diminished worth that is now on the title after this kind of thing.

Say what you will, but its true. You undermine all the work the designers adn the players did concerning this title by not removing them all.
    I did not understand the EDIT part.
    However, as Changeform said:

Quote Originally Posted by Changeform View Post
    They did remove the FoS as well as the title.. At least for myself, and the friends I got it with !
    So i suppose the "fake" titles are gone.

They aren't changing it to where you can't get it at 80, are they? I wanted to get a group together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    They aren't changing it to where you can't get it at 80, are they? I wanted to get a group together
    Getting it as level 80 still works, i finally got it yesterday.