Need some advice

Hi Everyone, Long time Lurker first time poster.

Back in 2009 i built my first computer and its has done me pretty good over the years. its getting to be about 3 and half years old now and im starting to get worried lately with games getting closer Min/Recommnded Settings closer to my system.

Currently im Running,

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz (Stock Heatsink)

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard

RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK
    should mention i bought 2 kits of that ram to make a total of 8 gigs of RAM.

CASE: Antec Nine Hundred + EA650 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Power Supply: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Video Card: MSI N460GTX CYCLONE 1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

I really looking forward to Elder Scrolls online and i want to make sure my computer can handle some of these newer games well. So should i upgrade on some of the existing peices? Should i just rebuild from scratch. i just need some guidence.

Overclock processor and new graphics card. Should take care of immediate needs for 'newer games'. If you have problems with low fps in WoW 25man raids you have to swap motherboard+cpu too because AMDs aren't really built for MMOs. Can't say anything about TESO yet since it isn't even in beta.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what Vesseblah said. You can squeeze some more life out of your CPU, but you may be looking at a CPU/MB upgrade within the next year or so.

I -just- upgraded from the 460 a few months ago, and it did me well. It was fine, I just had the money to upgrade for the first time in a long time, but it may struggle with games that aren't WoW.

Your PSU is fine, as is the case. The RAM is a bit on the slow side, however it's by no means a bottleneck, and on a tight budget, upgrading won't really net you much.

If you want to upgrade your GPU, you'd be looking in the $200-$300 (7850, 7870, 7870 XT) range. For the MB/CPU, you'd be looking at $250-$350 (i5-3470/B75, i5-3570K/Z75/Cooler).

If you feel you can't swing that, there are options. if you feel you can swing both (You're looking at a $600 upgrade), there are options.

You can get better WoW performance right now by overclocking.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. another thing i plan on doing here shortly is buying a SSD, im sure that will help a little bit aswell.

Im sorry for bumping this topic but i wanted to keep all the information in one place.

Since the last i posted i been saving my money but a week ago i ran into an issue and im kinda stuck and im not really sure on how to proceed. Last week i got my first ever blue screen and the error message was along the lines of "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" the Blue screen itself only happend once but i noticed when playing any games or even idle on thr deskstop it seems like when i move my mouse it will hang for a second and then finally move. its completely random. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt should mention this happens in WoW and any other games. also when i would open firefox my computer would just restart all by itself. then as of this week it just stopped i have no symptoms or problems. yesterday i noticed the mouse/game jerkness started again. i have yet to do a clean install of everything i plan on doing that to maybe rule out driver issues

Could it be the mouse? alot of people i asked for advice on are saying my CPU is going bad and if thats the case then i would have to find a replacement. which brings me to my next issue is since im saving my money up for a new computer do i just focus on saving the money for the new computer or do i replace the CPU?

the computer im thinking about building is what i seen in the "Marest Sample Builds" thread the "Extreme Gaming 2410" and i mainly concerned on when to buy all my computer stuff. do i make a target of say OCT/NOV? do i wait till the beginning of next year?

Im sorry for the wall of text im just lost on how to proceed and im just looking for advice.