Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

New stuff at PAX EAST

i.imgur.com/OSwg0fa.jpg

If this is real then I wonder what they are planning. Maybe it's the Blizzard-All Stars game.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Probs Diablo 3 for PS4 as they announced it was coming in the Sony demonstration

Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    Probs Diablo 3 for PS4 as they announced it was coming in the Sony demonstration
    Nah, they already showed that off. I think it's the Blizzard All Stars.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Sounds like they are down playing the announcement before it's even been made so dont expect anything amazing.
    With Blizzcon back this year they would be crazy to announce anything big outside of that anyway. Either Blizz all stars or some type of Facebook game in my opinion.

I think it's just related to showing actual D3 gameplay footage on the PS3 and possibly letting people try a demo. The wax seal in the email is identical to the wax seal in the D3 in-game cinematic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JID1u9qiMjQ at 01:11).

Plus they made a big to-do in the post-Sony conference press release about D3 on PS3 being showcased at PAX East.

Doubt Blizzard would reveal any major info about a new title like Blizzard All-Stars at PAX East.
    Last edited by brothernads; 2013-02-27 at 04:10 PM.