Deleted

Have Ra'Den and Lei Shen hc mode been tested?

As the title asks, I'm wondering if Ra'Den and Lei Shen hc has been tested.
    Does anyone know or have any links for videos?

Ra'Den wont be tested, since they want to keep it in the dark
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC

Neither are on the test schedule.

Ra-Den won't be tested. Pretty sure Lei Shen was on 10HC.

10+ Year Old Account
    They wont test Ra-den or Lei Shen. They did not test Heroic Lei-Shen 10man. The test schedule for heroic bosses are up, and they are not up there. They dont test the last boss on heroic usually, even less the boss that is intended to be a secret/bonus.

The final bosses are tested... by the world first guilds #SadbutTrue

Internal testing only. They don't like to test all the bosses, they like to keep some of the surprise and make it a bit more challenging, especially with Ra-Den whose abilities aren't even in the Dungeon Journal.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Comes with the territory. At this point, if you're in one of those guilds, you should know what you're getting into. The number of players who even participate in those encounters is extremely low. You'd have to offer a lot more testing to try and work out the bugs, and then the live race would mean even less. Delaying patches significantly to work out bugs on Heroic modes would also not make sense to Blizzard from a pro/con perspective.

Now Normal mode bugs, that's something I agree should be less of a problem.

Deleted
    where are you getting that? there were no official testings for lei shen (HC) and ra-den. i'd be very surprised if there were inofficial testings for a small amount of guilds because that would completely distort the progress race. where should blizz draw the line? top3? top5? certainly not 10-15 because i'd know. no matter where you'd draw it, people would get left out.
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2013-02-27 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    You misunderstood.

These encounters are being tested by cutting-edge guilds when they go live

Deleted
    They won't be tested, not on PTR atleast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    where are you getting that? there were no official testings for lei shen (HC) and ra-den. i'd be very surprised if there were inofficial testings for a small amount of guilds because that would completely distort the progress race. where should blizz draw the line? top3? top5? certainly not 10-15 because i'd know. no matter where you'd draw it, people would get left out.
    What Fangless was talking about is that the final bosses aren't tested on the PTR, but the world first guilds will test them on the live servers when they reach them. They're tested internally, but since Blizz wants to keep them a secret, they're not tested by PTR players.

for more info, http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ill-by-Paragon has a blogpost by Paragon that explains how their sinestra world first kill was being done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    You misunderstood.

These encounters are being tested by cutting-edge guilds when they go live
    They wont be tested by any players outside of Blizzards own internal testing team. Simple as

I liked the Wrack bug on early Sinestra were you could DK steal it and nearly kill her by yourself o_O

That's bullshit, yes former players have been taken into blizzards system and they test the bosses but they're not allowed to talk about it nor are they allowed to play at a level that will change how progression will go on. Blizzard cares about the progression race and don't want to fuck up things by risking top 10 or top 5 getting any advantages...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    That's bullshit, yes former players have been taken into blizzards system and they test the bosses but they're not allowed to talk about it nor are they allowed to play at a level that will change how progression will go on. Blizzard cares about the progression race and don't want to fuck up things by risking top 10 or top 5 getting any advantages...
    He meant we test them in the first week of live when we get there and it's still broken...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I think what he's saying is that the testing occurs once the encounters go live. Blizzard will make necessary adjustments during the actual progression race.

Usuaully they are spying on the first few guilds that get there and fix things as when they arise with hotfixes etc. I imagine they can test them a fair bit internally but there is usually a bunch of stuff that they are never going to be able to find