Deleted

Grand Commendations bnet account transfers

Hello, I am about to do a character transfer from one battle net account to another battle net account, both are mine and share the same last name. I am exalted with most pandaren factions on my main which is on the bnet account I am transferring from.

However I am transferring an alt to a whole new bnet account and I want to know if the grand commendations effect will transfer with the alt? - I am under the impression that all the mounts and achievements on my old bnet account will also be on my brand new bnet account (like a copy of the old, except only one character being on the new) is that right?

So when I play on the new account with that alt, do I still get the double rep gain which was initially provided by my main on the bnet account I transfered away from?

Any experience with this would be appreciated
    Last edited by mmoc5bafd8d909; 2013-02-27 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pets and Mounts are BNet bound.
    Commendation is probably account bound and (probably) won't transfer with an alt.

You are incorrect Charlie I'm sorry. Due to exploitation early in this expansion, your mounts and pets will not be transferred from your current account to your new battle.net account via the movement of 1 character. They are now *battle.net* account bound, so they are tied to the login account not the sub account, nor any individual character.

It is also unlikely you will take your Grand Commendation bonus as it is tied to your main character with revered+rep. From my experience I have 2 accounts bound to the 1 battle.net account, and from my primary account (with full exalted reps + Grand Commendations) my secondary account automatically receives the bonus reps suggesting GCs are battle.net bound in the same fashion as pets and mounts.

The commendations will not transfer.

But you can buy and use them again, as far as I can tell.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies. I sorted the problem by merging the account to my bnet account, then I have 2 wow accounts on the same bnet acc, seems it was the only way to have what I wanted

I think you have a good idea to start this post, I will follow this thread to find out the result. Appreciate your great creative thinking.