Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Well, as I mentioned in the last post - my team mate isnt the best geared, barely got his weapon this week. So his dmg wasnt all that great againt a full malevolent blood dk. And yeah - I do put out some dmg with my Denounces, holy shocks and all that. But it was far from enough to bring him even close to death. I have no idea if my hunter was good at his class or anything though, as its his alt and we only cap him once a week (and I find 3v3 to cap people alot more fun than sucky sucky 2s.). But I did what I could, and I assume he did what he could - wich ended up in a dance show, while watching a movie (atleast on my side).

    Well, we didnt lose to much rating, and as we're only at about 1.6k mmr atm, it dosnt realy matter that much. And we did get a free win the next match.

    P.S, be kind, dont start an argument or anything here, was just me needing to vent of some steam after this annoying comp.
    Oh, not trying to start an argument (well, I'm not at least). I'm just trying to offer the following advice: The reason you "lost" that game wasn't explicitly because you couldn't 2v1 the blood dk down. You shouldn't have lost a teammate to begin with, since a blood dk is so easily kited and doesn't put out enough damage. That might be a gear issue, and sometime that just happens, but the errors you made that caused you to lose the game were allowing your hunter to die in the first place.

    Again, not starting a fight, just offering advice Double blood DKs do totally suck when I'm doing 2v2 for conquest and am too proud to just leave

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort459 View Post
    Oh, not trying to start an argument (well, I'm not at least). I'm just trying to offer the following advice: The reason you "lost" that game wasn't explicitly because you couldn't 2v1 the blood dk down. You shouldn't have lost a teammate to begin with, since a blood dk is so easily kited and doesn't put out enough damage. That might be a gear issue, and sometime that just happens, but the errors you made that caused you to lose the game were allowing your hunter to die in the first place.

    Again, not starting a fight, just offering advice Double blood DKs do totally suck when I'm doing 2v2 for conquest and am too proud to just leave
    Well yeah, messed up and ended in a long CC chain, kinda paniced and managed to get interrupted aswell after = team mate dead x] With the insane burst that goes around now, 8 seconds is more than enough to get a team mated killed if he allready used his defensive CDs :P
    Well, nothing to serious, as we're only at about 1.6k mmr atm though

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So yeah, I'm atm sitting in a 3v3 match, where we've killed their healer and dps, only remaining a blood DK with 575k hp in blood presence. I only got a hunter and me alive.. And we cant bloody get him below 70%, as he pops his CDs and heal him self to 100% agian >.< So now we're standing here dancing, because he cant dent my teammate health pool... >.<
    Ever thought of rezzing your teammate? Tell ur hunter to get out a monkey and scattertrap -> monkey blind 14 second cc while you get a borrowed time (assuming ur disc) rez.

  4. #24
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,259
    Not disbanding hunter pet and not trying to ress your third partner.. The blood DK definitely deserved that win, especially considering at what huge disadvantage his team is at when they decide to bring a blood DK...

    And to the people in the thread complaining about blood DKs... Assuming equal gear and skill, most healer/dps and double dps teams would win against a blood DK/dps team. Yes, it's possible to 1v2 bad players as a blood DK, just as it is possible 1v3 bad players as a frost mage, shadow priest, feral druid or warrior...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Not disbanding hunter pet and not trying to ress your third partner.. The blood DK definitely deserved that win, especially considering at what huge disadvantage his team is at when they decide to bring a blood DK...

    And to the people in the thread complaining about blood DKs... Assuming equal gear and skill, most healer/dps and double dps teams would win against a blood DK/dps team. Yes, it's possible to 1v2 bad players as a blood DK, just as it is possible 1v3 bad players as a frost mage, shadow priest, feral druid or warrior...
    So from your reply i understand that i;m a bad player when a warrior heroic leap for 90k and instant shockwave for 110k mortal+ heroic+ op dead then he faceroll my partner ( btw 9.1k ressil still got 200k dmg in 2 instants supposly gap closers)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I think you fail to grasp how nearly impossible it is to kill a blood dk when you only have physical damage, CC and burst timing or not.
    Pretty sure your a warrior for a start, remember when prot warrior was free glad? and now warrior is free glad.. Find a DK who has gotten Glad through blood, people who resort to blood probably just want to stay alive more than 20 seconds, but warriors would know nothing of shit survivability this expac would you? with your several stuns/fear/disarm defensives and BS second wind healing, where as the blood DK is keeping himself up with what? pet sac, and deathstrike and his 0 cc and if as a warrior you can't dmg through his defensives well then, you sir are doing something wrong since warriors consist of Shockwave > all cds > faceplant keyboard = free glad.

    I don't support people playing blood in arena but as someone who is more than likely playing a warrior you have 0 right to call bullshit on anything to do with pvp.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 07:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    So from your reply i understand that i;m a bad player when a warrior heroic leap for 90k and instant shockwave for 110k mortal+ heroic+ op dead then he faceroll my partner ( btw 9.1k ressil still got 200k dmg in 2 instants supposly gap closers)
    Pretty sure 9.1k resi means you are full t2 + upgraded with only resi gems which is probably over 70% and if you cant pop a CD or a cc then well you deserve to get owned and not sure what your getting at the thread is about people bitching about blood DKs in arena and you are off subject going on about warriors.

  7. #27
    I remember early on in MoP my arms warrior vs a prot warrior... both with second wind.. it was fruitless.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Pretty sure your a warrior for a start, remember when prot warrior was free glad? and now warrior is free glad.. Find a DK who has gotten Glad through blood, people who resort to blood probably just want to stay alive more than 20 seconds, but warriors would know nothing of shit survivability this expac would you? with your several stuns/fear/disarm defensives and BS second wind healing, where as the blood DK is keeping himself up with what? pet sac, and deathstrike and his 0 cc and if as a warrior you can't dmg through his defensives well then, you sir are doing something wrong since warriors consist of Shockwave > all cds > faceplant keyboard = free glad.

    I don't support people playing blood in arena but as someone who is more than likely playing a warrior you have 0 right to call bullshit on anything to do with pvp.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 07:18 AM ----------



    Pretty sure 9.1k resi means you are full t2 + upgraded with only resi gems which is probably over 70% and if you cant pop a CD or a cc then well you deserve to get owned and not sure what your getting at the thread is about people bitching about blood DKs in arena and you are off subject going on about warriors.
    this proves u have no ideea about the state of the gear atm my friend u can reach over 9k resil in blue gear and at 9.3k resil is only 66% reduction , now i know the post is about dks but some1 got in the argument that ppl are bad if they lose to warriors ferals and things like that , while that might have been true in the past now is total bs , the pvp is so broken that is just play stupid to get hit for over 100k from a stun or for 90k from a gap closer

    u just cant read the entire posts do u roam3r
    Last edited by Kezuma; 2013-03-03 at 10:03 AM.

  9. #29
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,809
    kite them until they chains of ice out of all their runes, shit on them in a zoo

    if they don't do that, they will be shit on anyway. it will just take longer.

    edit: also, obviously, don't feed them death strikes with your pet. it shouldn't have to be said... but i'm just putting it out there lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I think you fail to grasp how nearly impossible it is to kill a blood dk when you only have physical damage, CC and burst timing or not.
    i think even more people fail to realize how many terrible players play blood DKs and have no understanding of their resource system

    and well, if you can't kite a DK as a Hunter, you're doomed.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-03-03 at 10:06 AM.
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  10. #30
    i don't rly get this, i met 3 blood dks with warr/frostdk/restodruid(me) and it's the shortest fight we ever had :P even when i'm in 2s on my monk, with a resto shaman, blood dks are easy to take down. just slow, and do some range dmg until you can hit him a few times in a stun, and then kite again. but with 2 dps, just blow him up.

  11. #31
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    So from your reply i understand that i;m a bad player when a warrior heroic leap for 90k and instant shockwave for 110k mortal+ heroic+ op dead then he faceroll my partner ( btw 9.1k ressil still got 200k dmg in 2 instants supposly gap closers)
    If you lose 2v1 against any class with equal gear then yes, you are playing terribly and the other person deserves the win.

  12. #32
    Stood in the Fire Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    375
    you have a hunter, put pet away, kite and just get him down make sure you keep scatter shot for when he deathgrips and do it as your in mid air. jump back and keep slow on him 100% of the time and continue to do damage, you wont nuke as fast with out pet. but all you gota do, keep away from him same for your healer,, when hes about 30%, pop cds silence shot and blow him up.. easy

  13. #33
    Rez your other DPS if you can.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Haha this one was a backpaddler! Backpaddling me, to stay out of LoS when I was spamming Denounce, hurts my eyes to see such a thing..
    Get a clue, backpaddling is good für any dk not only blood dks. They got high parry and you will miss them often if attacking not from behind. Dks easly die if hitted in the back. In PvP and PvE.

    backpaddling is easy to use for most people, so backpaddlers will have success with a blood dk, it does not penalize.

    Also somone told you allready, rogues hate backpaddlers, its hard to hit them into the back if they do that, and you want to ambush them out of the stealth. Played dks and rogues in arenas and got a very good view on it. hehe

    backpaddling is only real bad for those classes that lack high parry/avoid and face a melee and its bad facing a caster, you want to be behind a pillar asap!

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Get a clue, backpaddling is good für any dk not only blood dks. They got high parry and you will miss them often if attacking not from behind. Dks easly die if hitted in the back. In PvP and PvE.

    backpaddling is easy to use for most people, so backpaddlers will have success with a blood dk, it does not penalize.

    Also somone told you allready, rogues hate backpaddlers, its hard to hit them into the back if they do that, and you want to ambush them out of the stealth. Played dks and rogues in arenas and got a very good view on it. hehe

    backpaddling is only real bad for those classes that lack high parry/avoid and face a melee and its bad facing a caster,
    you want to be behind a pillar asap! <-still quote.
    strafe


    http://imageshack.us/f/801/wowscrnshot011012002729.jpg/
    I wonder what an immense amount of skill was involved getting to 2100 as double blood
    Last edited by xindralol; 2013-03-04 at 10:54 AM.

  16. #36
    I love shuriken toss.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    you said you had a hunter yeah? well tell your hunter to disband his pet and kite him while you whatever your class is just do rangedmg or kite him too if you get focused.
    if you are a rogue or warrior i can understand your problem. if you are any other class or even a healer you and your hunter are just bad.
    blood dks in arena arent that hard anymore.
    vs melees they are op as hell vs anything else they are just fucked up and easily kiteable
    any range setup can easily kite them to death while healers should rangedps them too since blooddks deal no dmg anymore

    as blood dk i won 1v4 matches against bad geared warrior/warrior/rogue/heal combos but also lost against 1 single skilled low geared warlock.
    if you get kited youre fucked if you have something to hit and not much magic dmg on enemys you are immortal
    lol warri+pala easily kills a blood dk

  18. #38
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    http://imageshack.us/f/801/wowscrnshot011012002729.jpg/
    I wonder what an immense amount of skill was involved getting to 2100 as double blood
    People played double blood in Cataclysm (before the vengeance change) because they wanted to be scumbags and have fun, not because they actually cared about rating and succes.
    The same could be said about disc/mage, warrior/healer, DK/healer, double hunter pre-stampede, warrior/random physical dps etc. Not really much skill involved, just for capping points, having fun in arena, and to annoy other players by playing a counter setup or just in general a strong setup. No one cares about 2s anyway, which is kind of sad to be honest...

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    People played double blood in Cataclysm (before the vengeance change) because they wanted to be scumbags and have fun, not because they actually cared about rating and succes.
    The same could be said about disc/mage, warrior/healer, DK/healer, double hunter pre-stampede, warrior/random physical dps etc. Not really much skill involved, just for capping points, having fun in arena, and to annoy other players by playing a counter setup or just in general a strong setup. No one cares about 2s anyway, which is kind of sad to be honest...
    shsh disc/mage required tons of skill
    /sarcasm off ^-^

    I was surprised I still had that screenshot tho since they wasted 13 minutes of my life

  20. #40
    I honestly cannot believe people think a Blood DK is hard to kill with just about any class. The term you nubs seem to not know is "kiting". This is where you do not allow that DK anywhere near you. Yes, he has weapons in his arsenal to keep you close, but I haven't had a single issue with ANY Blood DKs even on a Frost DK. If you're a hunter and have another DPS with you against a Blood DK and are having issues, you are pretty bad at PvP. Hunters can kite the crap out of ANY DK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •