Poll: Vote for you favorite raid trailer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's not the same troll though. And no, if the injury is too great, the troll can't regenerate it.
    I know it's not the same troll, but back in 2.3 we fought him and he had 2 arms. And I think we can classify this injury as minor for dam trollz.

Deleted
    fall of the lich king one ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Fall of the Lich King of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    YOU WANT IN? YOU STAY HERE FOREVER
    We gonna bury you here
    Voted this just cause chills.
    Not that I don't get chills from every trailer, but this just man. Ugh.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    Naxxramas trailer was always a favourite of mine.

Simplistic and spooky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    I know it's not the same troll, but back in 2.3 we fought him and he had 2 arms. And I think we can classify this injury as minor for dam trollz.
    You mean Zul'Jin ? Im pretty sure he got only one hand during encounter in old Zul'Aman

Deleted
    I liked them all, aside from Dragon Soul and Call of the Crusade. Zul'Gurub trailer was same, but i'll make it an exception, i liked it back then.

The Betrayer will become... The Betrayed.

BT was an awesome trailer for sure, but Zul'jin's speech sent shivers down my spine. ICC also has a really epic feel to it.

Black Temple for me, with Ulduar on a second place. While I do enjoy watching the Ulduar trailer the most, I think it's flawed by the fact that Garrosh and Varian's conflict takes the spotlight and overshadows what the trailer really is about, the raid, and it doesn't showcase that properly. Black Temple showcases its raid at an A+.

Under those two are The Thunder King, The Firelands, The Sunwell and Zul'aman.

Fall of the Lich King could have been good, but it really just shows The Lich King standing there and getting his ass handed to him in a "verbal battle", and his "Let them come, Frostmourne hungers" doesn't really feel very convincing when the damn patch is called Fall of the Lich King. Doesn't help much that the product it released even further degraded the trailer's epic feel.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-02-28 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Vote now for your favorite Raid Trailer.
    Why did you leave out the BWL and AQ trailers?

Can't quite decide, I like BT and Thunder King, cool in different ways. But think I'm going to vote Thunder King, since I got so tired of BT in TBC

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Nope, last time we saw Zul'jin with 2 arms was in Warcraft 2 when he was named "Zuljin".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    All the trailers blizzard ever made, we're bound to eventually decade
    Me, a fan of cinematics, did not get all the trailer semantics
    How can something with screens from ingame
    be more awesome than cinematics made from skills le insane
    Pardon me for my shitty poethics
    Oh well, Cho's was more pathetic...s...

I lol'd when Lei Shen pulled a volgin.. pretty good but Fall of the Lich King has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fall of the Lich King and Secrets of Zul'Aman I went for.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I voted BT, but a lot of the burning crusade trailers were great and I have to add that I simply love zuljin's voice acting in ZA's. Otherwise Fall of the Lich King is great too. The Thunder King one is ok, but I suspect most people are voting because of its novelty. It doesn't quite stand up to many of the older ones.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 09:21 AM ----------

Trolls regenerate. So his arm would grow again
    This was discussed at length when ZA came out. Zuljin's arm and eye did not grow back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    All the trailers blizzard ever made, we're bound to eventually decade
    Me, a fan of cinematics, did not get all the trailer semantics
    How can something with screens from ingame
    be more awesome than cinematics made from skills le insane
    Pardon me for my shitty poethics
    Oh well, Cho's was more pathetic...s...
    I don't think anyone really ranks patch trailers over actual cinematic trailers, but the patch trailers still look pretty nice. Quite a funny post btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    This was discussed at length when ZA came out. Zuljin's arm and eye did not grow back.
    Idd, I was wrong. Checked on wowwiki and that is quite a mystery

Fall of the Lich King is easily the best one. Still gives me chills everytime I watch it.

Surpised to see Throne of Thunder having so many votes already. But then again, hype is a powerfull thing. MoP had the most votes for ''best expansion'' at the beginning, but now it loses to TBC and WotLK by a landslide. The hype will wore out in time, like it always does.

Honorable mention to the Black Temple trailer aswell. Simply amazing.