LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    All the trailers blizzard ever made, we're bound to eventually decade
    Me, a fan of cinematics, did not get all the trailer semantics
    How can something with screens from ingame
    be more awesome than cinematics made from skills le insane
    Pardon me for my shitty poethics
    Oh well, Cho's was more pathetic...s...
    I don't think anyone really ranks patch trailers over actual cinematic trailers, but the patch trailers still look pretty nice. Quite a funny post btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    This was discussed at length when ZA came out. Zuljin's arm and eye did not grow back.
    Idd, I was wrong. Checked on wowwiki and that is quite a mystery

Fall of the Lich King is easily the best one. Still gives me chills everytime I watch it.

Surpised to see Throne of Thunder having so many votes already. But then again, hype is a powerfull thing. MoP had the most votes for ''best expansion'' at the beginning, but now it loses to TBC and WotLK by a landslide. The hype will wore out in time, like it always does.

Honorable mention to the Black Temple trailer aswell. Simply amazing.

Bloodsail Admiral KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    I can't decide, looked at each of them 5 times in a row.

Zul'aman was damn awesome.
    So was Ulduar.
    And like this, firelands was great too.
    But.. I take the Thunderking, the poem made it for me, so did the Pandaria theme, I just like the continent.
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

I didn't figure out at first we could vote on multiple stuff, then I'd have put Ulduar, Fall of the Lich King and Rage of the Firelands alongside Throne of Thunder.

Fall of the Lich king
    Black temple
    Rage of the Firelands & Thunder king tied

These are my favourites and most are fucking awesome. But my god that hour of twilight trailer, it makes me cringe.

Wrath of the Lich King and Fall of the Lich King.

I really like the Thunder King one. After that probably Fall of the Lich King, Ulduar, Black Temple and Sunwell.

Safari Type: Bug. Friend Code: 5043-2200-3518.

Black Temple video is amazing.

Black temple was best by significant margin

ICC for me, since the Lich King storyline was pretty much my favorite and I really haven't been interested in any storylines since.. The epic "the light is coming for you" speech, all the shiny goodness, thinking Arthas is going to be scurred, nope. Frostmorne hungers.

I am so upset that the Gods of Zul'Aman is getting its butt kicked by the freaking Thunder King. That trailer was horrible. In my opinion, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    I am so upset that the Gods of Zul'Aman is getting its butt kicked by the freaking Thunder King. That trailer was horrible. In my opinion, of course.
    the newest trailer will always get votes because it's new

but I didn't mind the Thunder King, I liked the poem

I'm surprised so many people like The Thunder King trailer. I found it to be really silly and uninspired. It's one of the few video game trailers I've seen where I felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable watching it.

I prefer to remember the Temple as it used to be; not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting. And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become... the betrayed.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Gotta go with BT... "But I have been patient. I have been waiting. And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become... The Betrayed."

between Fall of the Lich King

fall of the lich king & secrets. i just love the garrosh/varian part of the latter. people really think the thunder king one is that good? i was so much more invested in the lore of the trailers i chose.
    Sig by Populaire

Black Temple
    Rage of the Firelands
    Icecrown Citadel

So many great ones to choose from, hard to pick favorites. The latest one for The Thunder King is really great too.