• The Black Temple

172 31.10%
  • Naxxaramus

28 5.06%
  • Zul'Gurub

5 0.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Black Temple, showing me a story is far more important than anything else when making a trailer. Just don't show all of it otherwise I'll have no point in doing it/watching it. Goes for movies and games.

BT>Sunwell>ThunderKing>Naxx.

I have to agree that the 5.2 poem felt a little silly. I was wondering if it was supposed to be a poem by a slave Pandaren during the time when they were oppressed and without any literature, hence why it was so simple.

They've come a long way, but the quality of the Black Temple was such a step up and I believe the narration is still top notch. Zul'jin in the Zul'aman trailer is just barely better.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

BT and ZA. None of them come close to the Wrathgate cinematic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the newest trailer will always get votes because it's new
    This is sadly true. It always happens when something new arrives, and a poll about it shows up, it gets a lot of undeserved votes.

Look at the Cataclysm release, it was winning ''best expansion'' polls by a landslide. Now it is considered the worst expansion by 70% of about 2000 votes. MoP was in the same condition, it won the ''best expansion'' poll aswell, and now it can't win from TBC and WotLK.

Why do Throne of Thunder and Firelands get so much votes anyway? Atleast for ToT, its just a hype thing.

I also noticed from the poll results, the same people who keep saying ''MoP is the best expansion'' all happened to have voted the ToT trailer aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    "let them come!, Frostmourne hungers!"
    yeah this is so epic it gives me chiils even now,
    not sure why so many people vote for BT though, long and boring as hell.
    not sure why u liked ICC one the most. I thought it was pretty lame. ZA was much better.
    I also dont know why people liked ulduar's... i think it had the worst trailer, i liked the preview video of ulduars a hell of alot more than the actual trailer.

id have to say Naxx=sunwell=ZA=ToT

"We gonna bury you here..."

Hands down, best trailer. Chilling.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Ulduar cause I get to Varian being a bad ass.
    But in all seriousness I just love the Ulduar trailer altogether.

I'm between BT and ZA trailers myself, but Kel'thuzad at the end of the Naxxramas trailer has always given me chills.
    "Your curiosity will be the death of you."

Black Temple, Gods of Zul'Aman and Sunwell were all excellent, though Black Temple clearly is above the others.

Ulduar sends shivers down my spine still and Firelands also has a excellent one.

While the original Naxxramas Trailer has a nice line at the end, it's overall quality isn't as good.

Naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus naxxaramus

Zul'jin's speech is awesome, and I did like the 5.2 trailer. But the best one, overall, is for the Fall of the Lich King. It just got everything right.
    How the hell Hour of Twilight has ANY votes to begin with?

I hate pandas, but 5.2 trailer is awesome. Good job with poetry.

Black Temple hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Gneisha View Post
    "We gonna bury you here..."

Hands down, best trailer. Chilling.
    QFT. Always loved me some troll action. Wish they would make more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    How the hell Hour of Twilight has ANY votes to begin with?
    Someone named ''Aspect of Death'' voted it. So obviously Deathwing voted for his own patch trailer :P

Fall of the Lich King / The Secrets of Ulduar / Fury of the Sunwell are the best in my opinion.

Totaly forgot that the Sunwell trailer had a nice story telling. But this is a thing Blizz is really good at.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I am a bit morbid - sooo..Naxxramas
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.