Sacred Shield - track absorb

Hi guys,
    i've searched the forum but it seems that i can't find anything related, so i might need your help:
    i want to track down the absorb of sacred shield, that show me dinamically how much i have left. I have tellmewhen and weakauras, so it's up to you choose what is the best way.
    I'll write down an example of what i want:
    apply sacred shield (30 sec buff), nothing appear.
    absorb kicks in(6 sec buff), show a icon/bar/something with the total absorb that dinamically decrease and disappear when expired/fully absorbed.

I think it's similar to what Mione use to track his blood shield.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english

Wyr

Should not be too hard to do this in weakauras afaik.

Deleted
    Stay patient, this will be in the regular ui come 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrden View Post
    Hi guys,
    i've searched the forum but it seems that i can't find anything related, so i might need your help:
    i want to track down the absorb of sacred shield, that show me dinamically how much i have left. I have tellmewhen and weakauras, so it's up to you choose what is the best way.
    I'll write down an example of what i want:
    apply sacred shield (30 sec buff), nothing appear.
    absorb kicks in(6 sec buff), show a icon/bar/something with the total absorb that dinamically decrease and disappear when expired/fully absorbed.

I think it's similar to what Mione use to track his blood shield.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english

Wyr
    I use the addon "Paladin Beacon of Light, Sacred Shield Tracker" and I got it set for when there is 5 sec left of the buff it go's off showing me a big pic of the icon of the ability and I reapply it.

there is also a timer bar you will see.

I have been useding it since MOP and works really well for me when soloing or doing raids.

If you use curse client its easy to find on it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Code:
    diKseaqEPQwpvjTFrlcu5sufJcqNcu2vOQ6wsL2LQOFPezyK6yOQLjv8mIKPHKUgjABQsFtvzCQKZPQADGQCpvkTpIuDqQsSqPkpKQu2OuWjvfwjj8sQs1njI2Pkv)uk0qLIYtLmvQQRQsXwjsPVcQkZvkYEH(lrnyfhMWIvI6XK0KP4YcBgOpJeJgGttPzJYTvs7Mk)gPgUsywOYYb55Qy6iUUsTDP03LIQXteEyrkg5rFSSy9WrciqHA00dvA3PjVSSLzj9LBMGjmwNCpwCoHrYWzSokyDWI)j1NFpVWAfldwg0hlqAhPSEnW7DuILXEwWe99djiyvf8YXJkwQ7dHE1pKGGf42PsS0UCaclhgTQGLJtSgCYCwvAhNmNmNmNmNmNmNmNmNmNmNmxRGTJBVXzj92GGaHBbt0pGGJlNxL8uVGLkYjNCYXccSvW2H0))))))HraeUuro5Kto5Kto50ky742CacNhdNhTugopAPmWbdEG0qRccWvbbWtqgnneWwbBhlXR1ATwdJBvqa8eKrtdbSvW2Xs8ATgMhETwZ1ky7WdVwRHLkYjNCYjCMuro5KtoPICYjNCSGaBfSDi9))FyeaHlvKto5Kto5KtoTc2oUnhGW5XW5rlLboyWdKgAvqaUkiaEcYOPHa2ky7yjETwdJRvW2HhETwdlvKto5Kt4mPICYjNCGcYgYbSvW2bSur4mybfuS0o)(lcSiHeeSu3hc9QFib5MfgbjWkAdhbR(nccEcc2q3R3VRln)3RwQo8kPQrWUuFXsIgbbpbbBO7LMxP(76)6VJuu5)ErWUu)WIazPqjGqFSolcg7HbRxL8uVWAFc5ZIGXEyWEyDweQwqR6nolblVbqAGFVUH2y5eRXb9X78yvcvOWKtbWgmdsWcCZyhvHd7HeSegJLyPDcMmbYsHsaDqFKGLjoQyvvoDZPvW2bwn3AiaWg((0V8kV0)FFV6okFrWUu)WcK2rWsY(qwHjhVr7mH7eMCGVyzSC7vFilfkb0bVZJfGWsbabB4LQwjFNRo8k1VxVFDqWUuVWIrlmOpwq0Sa9XADZiw0hjibR9jKDrBaH9WsLjoh0hRJ1rHfyjzJ39owRBgXI(yjzJ39o2djibjyznyvcvOWuaSbZiTc2oqcwc0hRsOcfMCka2GzW6HJeqGc1OPhQ0UttEzzlZs6l3mbtySo5ES4CcJKHZyDuqcwT4DEQAnsqea
    Uncheck never in load, forgot to do it before the export.

Thanks a lot guys!
    Niai, i'll try that when i come home from work!