Seals changing during combat

lately I have noticed that my seal will change to another or to no seal at all during combat. I run minimal addons and cannot figure out why this is happening.

is there anyone else that is or has had this issue?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you checked your macros?

Also, any fight with mind control has a high chance to change your seal if you get hit by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Have you checked your macros?

Also, any fight with mind control has a high chance to change your seal if you get hit by it.
    definitely not the mind control issue as the last time I was trying to figure out why it was happening was while farming the adds ahead of the second boss in stormstout brewery for lovely charms. as I never have the need to change from my healing seal while tanking that would be a no on macros as well, but thanks.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

If you change glyphs your seal can drop also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seal keybinds are ctrl+F1,F2,F3,F4 as default. You're probably using F's right after using a ctrl+x keybind without releaseing ctrl first. That'd be my best guess. Change seal keybinds and see if it helps.

Seals also trigger a GCD, how could you not notice manually swapping them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Seals also trigger a GCD, how could you not notice manually swapping them?
    I'm curious as to this.

It'd be hard not to notice a lost GCD each time your seal switched, no?

As someone said, check your keybinds to your seals. Unbind them and play for a bit, and play without ANY addons, especially any bar modification addons.

Something I do when I find things on my screen acting weird is I record it and see where XYZ could have gone wrong.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

This is probably not it...but I know Imperial Vizier changes seals during his mind control. I was wondering why my seals were changed for the longest time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    This is probably not it...but I know Imperial Vizier changes seals during his mind control. I was wondering why my seals were changed for the longest time
    Vizier, Sha of Anger, Amber shaper.... they all change my bloody seals. As if that isn't enough, every blasted MC mechanics in the game blow BOTH wings and guardian. Every. Damn. Time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Vizier, Sha of Anger, Amber shaper.... they all change my bloody seals. As if that isn't enough, every blasted MC mechanics in the game blow BOTH wings and guardian. Every. Damn. Time.
    But... Seal of Blood has been gone for a long time!

Badumpcha.

Stance/seal changing mechanics are literally the worst though, the only thing which makes it worse is them blowing your CD's while they're at it.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-03-01 at 01:04 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    But... Seal of Blood has been gone for a long time!

Badumpcha.

Stance/seal changing mechanics are literally the worst though, the only thing which makes it worse is them blowing your CD's while they're at it.
    I remember doing Vizier and thinking man my DPS seems quite shitty, Then noticed from the MC he changed my seal to Seal of Insight and I just hadn't been paying attention to it for the remainder of the encounter which isn't that long but still long enough lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Don't forget using crown control abilities on the healers also. Hammer of Justice is used every time I forget to dump it when it comes off cooldown.

Guess I just need to pay more attention than I usually do when I am mind controlled.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    crown control abilities
    What are those ??

I would put money on CC mechanics such as Vizier, or you are fat fingering keybinds, and or macros. Check your macro text. And if all of this is untrue then you have some sort of nonassignable problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    Don't forget using crown control abilities on the healers also. Hammer of Justice is used every time I forget to dump it when it comes off cooldown.

Guess I just need to pay more attention than I usually do when I am mind controlled.
    Not to mention Blinding Light/Arcane Torrent (BElf racial).

Yeah, hate that part of fight... had several sub 10% wipe caused by MC priest with fear just came of CD. And fervor right after.