Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Worst healer, worst tank and worst DPS

so at this moment, which classes should win that award?

resto druid, prot paly, boomkin

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid, Guardian druid, Balance druid.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I'd say resto druid, bear tank, and, depending on the fight, spriest/feral cat. Druids have been kind of boned this xpac.

In PVE? They're all fine really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

monk tanks

maybe because people are still learning them and they are a new class that hasn't had years of balancing like other tanks, but I find they take alot more damage than other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    monk tanks

maybe because people are still learning them and they are a new class that hasn't had years of balancing like other tanks, but I find they take alot more damage than other classes.
    thats the skill cap talking....the monks that take a lot of dmg are the lesser skilled ones

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    In PVE? They're all fine really.
    This imo.Pvp is totaly different story.

Resto Druid, Guardian Tank, Ret Paladin.

Really though they're all playable. These are just noticeably behind the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    monk tanks

Monk tanks are amazing if played right.I always gotta go afk if i have one in heroic on my holadin.

now
    Resto druid, guardian druids, ret paladins

shamans, DK's, too early to tell for dps.

to be clear i think everything is viable but sill i think

Tank:
    1.Prot 2.warri 3.druid 4 bloodk 5. monks

Heal
    1. Disc/paladin 2 monk dudu 3shaman(imo especially in 10 man too weak)

DDs
    spriests, rets and eleshaman seem to have alot of trouble on most bosses.

1 beeing best 5 beeing worst
    Last edited by Viromand; 2013-02-28 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    resto druid, prot paly, boomkin
    sorry what prot pally as the weekest tank don't think so they will still be very steady and boomkin is one of the most gearscaling classes and are already doing some crasy stuff at ilvl 510, kind of agree on the druid tho.

i think
    dps: ele shaman on most single target fights
    healer: restro druid i havent seen any big buff to holy priest so i am going to put them on the line aswell
    tank: they are all very good aslong as the player are good thats a triky one

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Heal
    1. Disc/paladin 2 monk dudu 3shaman(imo especially in 10 man too weak)
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Go check WoL for details because you've got things backwards. They're doing pretty great right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst tank... mages.
    worst healers... rogues
    worst dps...... prot pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TreezusSaves View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Go check WoL for details because you've got things backwards. They're doing pretty great right now.
    WoL ranks are such a great way to tell what healer is viable, am I right.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    WoL ranks are such a great way to tell what healer is viable, am I right.
    You can separate them by class and spec, average out the HPS, and then compare each of them for effective HPS. The results may shock you.

Quote Originally Posted by TreezusSaves View Post
    You can separate them by class and spec, average out the HPS, and then compare each of them for effective HPS. The results may shock you.
    i just did, disc and pala are best heals atm

Worst healer; Monk. Most/all I have seen (even the raiders) have serious mana issues and can only last a few trash packs before going OOM. That, and the fact that they are the only healer that is proc-dependent (Chi generation) means that they are very hit and miss. Hell, the last time I played something so proc-dependent was Ret Paladin pre-Holy Power (Not that they currently aren't with Divine Purpose & The Art of War); why they thought the same philosophy would work with Healing when it didn't for DPS i've no idea.

Worst tank; Monk. Most/all I have seen (even the raiders) have serious health spike issues. I think what is wrong is people having some fundamental misconceptions about how Monk is supposed to be played. They do not stop to ponder why it is that Monk brews slow and that they have so much mobility; obviously because on trash, they are supposed to kite melee. They do not stop to think how much easier life is made, if they cleanse their Stagger away every once in a while. A Brewmaster played improperly is about as effective as a long-term tank as a Rogue.

Worst DPS; Death Knight. Not because it's bad, but because the class was pretty much made for bad and unskilled players to feel good about themselves and to feel powerful. Even when getting your rotation/CC wrong, it is not hard to surpass most other players. It is the welfare class of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    i just did, disc and pala are best heals atm
    But the thread was about the worst... whatever.

It's definitely looking like monks are seeing the bench and holy priests are almost non-existent in most fights. Shaman and druid are middle of the pack (or, as those blue posts call it, "where classes should be") and disc priests/pallies well ahead of the group. That said, holy priests are phased out mostly to do with disc priests eclipsing them at every point, where monks are simply at a point where they need more tuning (not unlike early DKs). I'm very skeptical that holy priests will be coming back even with the changes to favour them and to limit disc's potence, which is a shame.