Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    now
    Resto druid, guardian druids, ret paladins

shamans, DK's, too early to tell for dps.
    What?
    No really, what?

OT; going with Rdruid, Gdruid and not sure on the dps.

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 08:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    i just did, disc and pala are best heals atm
    Which is exactly what he's arguing for. The guy he orignally replied to put Disc / pala at number 1 in a "worst spec" thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid, druid, druid... But that is out of personal experience mainly, so maybe I'm just bad at playing druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Worst DPS; Death Knight. Not because it's bad, but because the class was pretty much made for bad and unskilled players to feel good about themselves and to feel powerful. Even when getting your rotation/CC wrong, it is not hard to surpass most other players. It is the welfare class of WoW.
    ya dk dps is just retardly easy for how much you can put out even with sub standard gear. they're even giving dk's quite a boost next patch which I don't entirely understand, more ezmode i guess. I don't enjoy my frost dk because of how cheap it feels

Quote Originally Posted by TreezusSaves View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Go check WoL for details because you've got things backwards. They're doing pretty great right now.
    He said Disc was the best.
    Please, read a post carefully before you mock its author.

worst healer:druid
    worst tank:druid
    worst dps:druid

its the best of them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    He said Disc was the best.
    Please, read a post carefully before you mock its author.
    Well this thread was about the worst of everything...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    worst healer:druid
    worst tank:druid
    worst dps:druid

its the best of them all.
    And yet #1 ranked guild in the world is using (and used during progress) all of those (although resto druid only occasionally if 3 healing) when they all have alts to switch?

Sounds strange to me.

It's hard to put classes to any particular order when it depends so much on the encounter but this is my 10 cents regarding 10man:

Worst healer: Resto Shaman
    Worst Tank: At start it was warrior but now with better gear warrior works much better so I say monk.
    Worst DPS: This is hardest due to encounter mechanics but I say MM hunter

worst DPS: MM hunter hands down on everything
    worst Tank: Unsure as I haven't seen many prot. paladins or guardian druids in the raids at HC level (my guardian / monk tanks do fine in normal modes however)
    Worst Healer: Depends on the fights really, but I see resto shamans suffering a great deal more than other healers on most fights (Note: resto druids are good and viable but they are overshadowed by the absorb healing classes i.e. disc / hpala)

Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    ya dk dps is just retardly easy for how much you can put out even with sub standard gear. they're even giving dk's quite a boost next patch which I don't entirely understand, more ezmode i guess. I don't enjoy my frost dk because of how cheap it feels
    Then play Unholy.

Deleted
    Holy priest, feral druid, arms warrior. Factoring in that the holy/arms just can respec to incredibly strong specs, elemental shaman and resto druid.

holy priest, guardian druid, mm hunter.

You know I'm right.

worst healer: fire mage
    worst tank: arcane mage
    worst dps: resto shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Worst DPS; Death Knight. Not because it's bad, but because the class was pretty much made for bad and unskilled players to feel good about themselves and to feel powerful. Even when getting your rotation/CC wrong, it is not hard to surpass most other players. It is the welfare class of WoW.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hit the nail on the head there!

Tank: I think they're all doing fairly well right now.
    Healer: Disc priests: if DK's are the welfare dps class, then disc priests are eating gov't cheese samiches right beside them.
    DPS: Ele shamans, i love my ele shaman to death and really hope the 5.2 changes boost the single target output, but for now ele shammys are only really good to bring for the spell haste buff and some off heals.

worst tank: druid
    worst healer: druid
    worst dps: retri/ele shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    worst dps...... prot pally

My logs say otherwise haha
    In terms of dps output from tanks, protadins just have the highest skillcap putting out decent numbers. (oh no, he did not just say paladins require skill to play good).
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-02-28 at 12:38 PM.

Generally curious, but whats wrong with Bear tanks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Generally curious, but whats wrong with Bear tanks?
    Low damage output.
    Shares gear with melee agi and hunters which is crap for 10 man guilds.
    Bad raid utility in comparison to a paladin or warrior.

Got good survivability though.

Healers: Shaman or Monk in 10man, in 25 all are decent.
    Tank: Monk, needs to be played right and even then kinda spiky damage taken and low hp makes them annoying to heal, when a DK tank is at half hp, monk tank is already about to die.
    Dps: Arms warrior (Not in PvP though.)

About those DK is the ez mode class posts, while frost is pretty simple in PvE, unholy is a bit more complicated and it will be viable in 5.2.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    prot paly

haha what

shield of the righteous fully geared makes heroic sha of fear thrash laughable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by TreezusSaves View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Go check WoL for details because you've got things backwards. They're doing pretty great right now.
    RTFP! He expiciteley stated that he noted them from 1 (best) to 5 (worst)...