Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TreezusSaves View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Go check WoL for details because you've got things backwards. They're doing pretty great right now.
    IF you read the whole post he says that 1 is best and 5 is worst, as in best first and worst last.. Damn ppl that poste befor reading makes me mad ^^
    Case: Corsair 750D MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z170 MARK1 CPU: i7 6700K (4.7GHz) CPU Cooling: Corsair H115i
    PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750W Platinum GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified 6GB SSD1: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
    SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro RAM: Corsair 32GB DOMINATOR Monitor: Asus 27" VG278H 120Hz

I've seen a couple really amazing monk tanks in LFRs. They really made me work to keep threat when it was my turn to taunt. But most monk tanks I run into are pretty awful. My personal experience is that monks are both the best and the worst tanks right now.

We have a disc/holy priest and a holy/shadow priest. Both of them have specs and talent choice that let them put out amazing dps along with decent heals, which gives us an extra half-person worth of dps or healing on a progression fight. Almost feels like cheating when we look at the numbers they put up.

I haven't paid attention to the dps because dps isn't my job any more, thank goodness. Our mage constantly complains about nerfs, but I think that's part of the contract you sign when you roll a mage. I tried ret on the PTR and it still felt very gimped, but it's been buffed, nerfed, nerfed and buffed since then so I have no idea where it will be when the patch goes live.

worst healer prot pala

Quote Originally Posted by EuBayonetta91 View Post
    worst healer prot pala
    I know that was supposed to be funny, but our prot pally has amazing HPS on some encounters.

I've been trying to think of bad healers, and honestly every heal spec I've seen played badly it's been the player not the spec. A couple people mentioned resto druids, but I've seen some awesome resto druids and it doesn't look like they're going to suffer in the patch. However with the love that boomkins are getting and the way they seem to be scaling with gear, if you have a resto druid of any skill level your raid may be better off as a whole if you can convince him to reforge for boomy.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Resto Druid, Guardian Tank, Ret Paladin.

Really though they're all playable. These are just noticeably behind the curve.
    Well I do agree with the healer, but we had to pug an OT this week and it was the first druid I have seen the entire xpac, he did very well. And I play Ret as MS, they just need to fix our cool downs and give us more static DPS, but currently I am very high on DPS.

Deleted
    This is only based on the ones playing the role and what people seem to struggle most with. Warlocks (In hc's they are always waay to low for their gear), resto druids and Brewmaster Monks.

Resto Druid in 25 and Resto Shaman in 10
    I guess worst tank has to be Druid
    Worst dps is probably Ret Paladin with Elemental Shaman not far off. Atleast Boomkin and Shadowpriest can do good dps on multi dot fights.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Low damage output.
    Shares gear with melee agi and hunters which is crap for 10 man guilds.
    Bad raid utility in comparison to a paladin or warrior.

Got good survivability though.
    Dmg output is really good with crit build. monks need haste druide crit as main stat ok trinkets with hunters but its the same with protpala and dks.
    raid utility is as strong as warriors imo but not as strong as paladins thats why i think pala is the best tank atm.

As far as "noticeably behind the curve," Retribution is the middle of the curve. Unholy, Subtlety, Marks, Arms and Frost (Mage) are all much lower than they need to be.

Worst tank and healer both go to Druid, though, but they're still viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    resto druid, prot paly, boomkin
    Rofl, wrong on 2 of the 3.

Resto druid, blood dk, ret paladin

Resto Druids, BM Monk , Ele Shaman or Rets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This is only based on the ones playing the role and what people seem to struggle most with. Warlocks (In hc's they are always waay to low for their gear), resto druids and Brewmaster Monks.
    What do you expect if stuff dies before the dots get a 2nd tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Warlocks bad dps? Surely you jest o_O

Worst DPS specs exist each patch, and usually are just glaringly obvious.

DK Tanks still feel behind the curve as their gear doesn't really seem to help them scale as much, and STILL don't have any raid cds. Heroic fights with them have proven to be a bit taxing, but I guess doable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Dmg output is really good with crit build. monks need haste druide crit as main stat ok trinkets with hunters but its the same with protpala and dks.
    raid utility is as strong as warriors imo but not as strong as paladins thats why i think pala is the best tank atm.
    Even with crit build it is still lower damage output than other tanks. Paladins and BRMs just rock those damage charts.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    thats the skill cap talking....the monks that take a lot of dmg are the lesser skilled ones
    I 2nd this. Kinda like when DK's first came out..you knew a good one when you saw them..and all others made you hate the class
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Guardian druid is the worst overall spec in the game. The only reason brewmaster is accepted is because of their high damage output and shields. If they didn't have that they would be right there next to them. Taking agility gear from DPS sucks, when you have 3 other tank specs that have their own gear. Especially now that every fight has tight enrage timers.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    sorry what prot pally as the weekest tank don't think so they will still be very steady and boomkin is one of the most gearscaling classes and are already doing some crasy stuff at ilvl 510, kind of agree on the druid tho.
    He means right now. Not in 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Rofl, wrong on 2 of the 3.

Resto druid, blood dk, ret paladin
    Blood Dk's are crazy OP with derp strike. Only fight I would not take one is Gara'jhal.

Deleted
    People here is somewhat clueless..

People saying Resto druids being the worst healer is clearly on thinking about throughput. 'Cause Resto druids have a very strong utility kit..
    And boomkins are crazy good, if you have the gear and know what to do. Bursting 400k on single target, is crazy. Starsurge spamming for 1 minute is crazy good!

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Well I do agree with the healer, but we had to pug an OT this week and it was the first druid I have seen the entire xpac, he did very well. And I play Ret as MS, they just need to fix our cool downs and give us more static DPS, but currently I am very high on DPS.
    My ret is at ~506 ilvl alongside the rest of my guild and it bursts really really well but falls off horribly in the sustained DPS department.

Agreed that cooldowns vs. static DPS needs a fix. There isn't a whole lot of reason not to be a DW Frost DK or a Fury Warrior instead for a plate DPS at the moment.