[Fire] 4 Piece Tier 14 + Glyph of Combustion

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but just curious, with the 4 piece reducing the cooldown on combustion... I should mention I like using Presence of Mind over scorch but if that's way off let me know. Does it make sense to glyph combustion as before Glyphed Combustion lined up with PoM and every other alter time. OR is the 4 piece bonus for fire garbage and effectively useless and I should just keep it off cd until PoM comes back up as the double damage on combustion is better? Any insight here would be appreciated.

The 4 piece bonus is completely useless, you can only do two combustions every 3 minutes anyway, so it doesn't matter if you cast it 20% early or not, you should always just use Combustion with cooldowns (alter time, trinkets, PoM, etc). I just use the pieces with the best stats ready for 5.2.

For fire pre 5.2 BiS should be:

Head: Sha of fear heroic (t14)
    Shoulders: Tsulong heroic (off set)
    Chest: Shek'zeer heroic (t14)
    gloves: Mel'jarak heroic (T14)
    legs: Shek'zeer heroic (off set)

Okay, that's what I was assuming. And since I've only taken my mage on raids the last three weeks killing only about 10 heroics each week the others needing to be on my main I just get what I can which happened to be 4 piece mixed between raid finder and heroic. I also mostly have been doing arcane which works fine with the four piece, but as I am relatively new to mage and thinking we may use him on certain fights with tight dps requirements in 5.2 progression, I figured I should learn all the specs just in case.

Thanks for the response!