Deleted

Warcraft 3 is TERRIBLE.

Seriously, what is this crap, Blizzard? I went and played Warcraft 3...

Purple elves living in trees? What, were you high? A whole race of undead? We only had three undead units in the past games and now suddenly they're a race. And they DESTROY THE ALLIANCE OF LORDAERON, something not even the orcs could do. GG. Then you decide to give the Horde MINOTAURS... yeah, that makes so much sense. Not.

Doomhammer is dead? What? That's just bad storytelling. And you try to shove this Thrall down our throat, he's not even a proper orc or anything. It was such an epic moment when Lothar was killed and the Alliance beat the Horde in a fury, now you go and kill off Doomhammer without so much as a narrated loading screen.

And as though that wasn't bad enough, you try to shove all this 'good orcs influenced by demons' crap down our throats. Noone's buying it. Worse, you go and kill Grom Hellscream in what's probably the worst possible manner, just to feed this stupid redemption story obsession.

Balance has gone to shit, every patch you're changing units because you just had to copy everything over from Starcraft instead of continuing with two equal races that only differed in some abilities. And you cut some of the best units! Where are my ogre magi?

Heroes... man, talk about broken! And you allow them to be used in multiplayer!!! They just roflstomp through armies and now everyone can use them, even worse, DOES use them as though it's something completely normal? You must be joking. You'd better remove them ASAP or I'm quitting.

And on top of all that, the story ends in such a disappointing manner. That hippy peace crap really makes me sick. Where are the good old days when we destroyed Stormwind? Or when Ner'zhul destroyed a whole planet? And what the hell was the Medivh stuff about, I killed him in Warcraft 1!

You've driven the whole franchise into the ground. I for one won't be buying the expansion. GG Blizz. Warcraft is dead.

Disclaimer: Do not attempt to take this post seriously. The poster cannot be held accountable for any injuries, mental or otherwise, sustained while taking the post seriously.

Terrible trolling attempt

Deleted
    I see what you did there, and I like it.

Almost had me, I was about to nerd rage lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    ah good, my time machine works!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh aren't you like 10 years late with this? Warcraft 3 is ooooold! Ah nm probably shouldn't take it seriously :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Terrible trolling attempt
    Read the disclaimer.

Deleted
    Hmm... what are you trying to change with this?

Blizz won't be able to change something that was finished looong ago, and why should they care?

Okay, i know this is ment to be a joke and i also find it quite funny, but nevertheless it is a troll. If not the post then the title is. To avoid hypocrisy i think you should get an infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I get the joke and the point, this is just going to be really inflammatory. It's human nature to jump to conclusions and not even read your disclaimer. For that reason, I am going to close it.