RIFT 2.2 Hotfix #5 - 7:00am PST 3/27/13 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 28/3/13 [EU]
* Warfronts: Fixed a case where some players' damage and healing stats were not being properly displayed.
* Guild Perks: Updated the description of Cache Finder to indicate that its bonus applies to all Plaques, Marks, and Stones from Expert Dungeons and Raids, as well as Infinity Stones and Empyreal Sourcestones.
A HERO RISES [Chronicle]
* Potential(!) fix for hotbars
* Slightly reduced the damage of the general population immediately before Kaliban.
* Crucia: Tempest Flash should no longer get stuck casting over and over.
* Rise and Fall: Quest no longer applies an infinite-duration speed reduction debuff.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* Fixed some Instant Adventures getting stuck running in the same location repeatedly.
STORM BREAKER PROTOCOL
* Blame Your Slag achievement should now work properly.
TRIUMPH OF THE DRAGON QUEEN
* Chasing the White Dragon achievement should now work properly.
* The following Area of Effect beam abilities now stop at the target instead of continuing past: Marksman's Sentry Battery, Tactician's Infernal Beam, and Tactician's Curative Beam.
* Unbounded Oblivion - new ability. Ground targeted version of Unleash Oblivion available at 61 points.
* Soul Drain: Now a targeted AoE ability.
* Dangers of the Deep: Buff effect now lasts 15 seconds, up from 10.
* Patron's Rage: Now refreshes Archon's Aura at the beginning of the channel.
* Blood Pact: Now increases the maximum number of stacks of the Archon's Searing Vitality buff by 1-2.
* Shared Vigor: Base values increased to match the values of comparable buffs in the same stacking group.
* Empowered Aegis: Now increases the resistance bonus granted to you by Crumbling Resistance by 10-30%. Crumbling Resistance also increases your damage by 2-6%.
* Arcane Aegis: Base values increased to match the values of comparable buffs in the same stacking group.
* Archon's Bulwark: Now also increases damage dealt by 6% to match the changes to Empowered Aegis.
* Fixed an issue with the max-ranked Lesser Skeletal Knight. It will now level up to 30 as indicated on the description.
* Loyal Minion: Now removes crowd control effects on the caster when cast, and can be used while crowd controlled.
* Flame Sigil: Removed.
* Flame Rupture - new ability replacing Flame Sigil. Debuffs the enemy, applying a stack of Combust every 2 seconds on up to 5 targets within 7 meters. 15 second duration, 15 second cooldown.
* Fulminate: No longer gains a benefit from stacks of Combust on the target.
* Pyromancer's Aegis: Can now proc an additional Fireball up to once every 3 seconds.
* Increased the damage of Fireball, Flame Bolt, Cinder Burst, Flame Volley, Fulminate, and Fusillade.
* Fixed an issue preventing Fireballs procced by Pyromancer's Aegis from critically hitting.
* Lightning Arc: Now instant-cast. Reduced cooldown to 30 seconds.
* Static Nova, Electric Charge: Now instant-cast.
* Storm Surge, Hailstorm: Reduced cooldowns to 15 seconds.
* Lightning Burst: No longer consumes stacks of Electrified, but now has a 10 second cooldown and reduced damage. Lightning Burst now deals 30% of the damage done to up to 5 enemies within 7 meters of the initial target, per stack of Electrified on the initial target.
* Eye of the Storm: Reduced cooldown to 30 seconds.
* Storm Shard: Removed PvP damage reduction.
* Draining Bolt: Fixed this appearing to heal the enemy for 0.
* Sentry Battery: Now affects a maximum of 5 targets per pulse.
* Power Core: Functionality Changed. Now debuffs nearby enemies, increasing the damage they take by 10%. No longer in the same stacking group as Lava Field and Orchestra of the Planes, but now is in the same stacking group as Wild Growth.
* Infernal Beam: Now affects a maximum of 8 targets per pulse.
* Infernal Torrent, Glacial Torrent, Necrotic Torrent: Now affect a maximum of 8 targets per pulse. Initial energy cost increased to 15 from 10. Energy drained per second of channel has been reduced to 1 from 5.
* Curative Torrent: Initial energy cost increased to 15 from 10. Energy drained per second of channel has been reduced to 1 from 5.
* Heat Vent: Now reduces the initial energy cost of Torrents by 1-5, down from 2-10.
* Brotherhood: Removed.
* Abolition - New Ability replacing Brotherhood. Your Fierce Strike has a 50-100% chance to remove 1 buff from the target.
* Companion's Call, Alert Companion: Removed.
* Guardianship - New Ability replacing Companion's Call. Restores a specified amount of HP to up to 5 party or raid members. 20 second cooldown.
* Tutelage - New ability replacing Alert Companion. Causes Guardianship to heal for additional health over 6 seconds.
* Hunt Master: Now also increases the range of Fierce Strike and Brutal Strike by 10-20 meters.
* Loyalty: Functionality changed. Now reduces casting time of your summon by 50%.
* Claw Swipe [pet ability]: Now has a 15 second cooldown, up from 3.
* Call of Blood, Call of the Forest: Should now be affected by the Preferred Ally effect from Tier 3 PA.
* Bond of Shelter: Now a toggled ability.
* Calming Influence: Now puts an enemy to sleep for 8 seconds. Can be used against targets in combat.
* Messy Wounds: Now lasts 30 seconds, up from 15.
* Cunning Ruse: Now has a 15 second cooldown, down from 30. Damage increased.
* Twin Cuts: Now has a 20 second cooldown, down from 30.
* Pack Mentality: Fixed a bug where the damage bonus from Pack Mentality was benefiting 2x as much as indicated. Fixed the bonus persisting on the character even after your pet was dismissed.
* Light's Decree: The additional damage effect from single target abilities should no longer benefit from any damage bonuses like the Riftblade crystal.
* Weapon Familiarity: Effect tooltip now displays properly.
* Creeping Corruption: Now also reduces the healing done by surrounding enemies by 15%. Generates additional threat, and now affects up to 10 targets.
* Dire Corruption: Damage increased. No longer requires an enemy target to use. Now applies persistent corruption effect on the Warrior's current position. Generates additional threat. Now affects up to 10 targets.
* Stumbling Corruption: Now applies persistent corruption effect on the Warrior's current position. Deals Death damage and snares affected targets within the area. No longer requires a target to use. Generates additional threat. Now affects up to 10 targets. Cooldown increased to 30 seconds.
* Decaying Corruption: Damage increased. Now applies persistent corruption effect on the Warrior's current position. Deals Death damage and additional damage to targets moving within the area. No longer deals additional damage based on number of DoT effects. No longer requires a target to use. Generates additional threat. Now affects up to 10 targets, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds.
* Corruptions no longer persist when you die or log out.
* Binding of Devouring Darkness: Now also increases healing taken by 5%.
* Grisly Works: Now also deals 50-100% of your weapon's damage to enemies around you when the tagged enemy dies.
* Shadow of Dread: Functionality changed. You now charge to the target, applying Soul Sickness, Blood Fever, Necrotic Wounds, and Flesh Rot if available. Grants 1 Attack Point.
* Blood Fever: No longer tagged as a Bleed effect.
* Planar Blade: Fixed a tooltip error for Planar Blade showing a 25% chance to refresh Riftwalk, Rift Summon, and Rift Travel, rather than 15%.
* Arc: Now only triggers from direct damaging single-target ranged attacks and no longer triggers from damage-over-time attacks.
* Unstable Reaction: You can now move while channeling this.
* A Quick Death: Fixed a bug where this was tagged as a retaliatory attack and benefiting from bonuses to retaliatory attacks like Balance of Power.
* Ready Posture, Battlefield Experience: Can now be affected by Preferred Ally.