RIFT 2.2 Hot Fix #13 - 5/15/13
* Raid assistants can now invite instead of recommend invite via the unit frame menu, and non-assistants can now recommend invite.
* Fixed an issue causing Hellbugs to do more damage than intended to other NPCs in the Invasive Species rift.
* The Hellbug Monarch from the Invasive Species rift is no longer immune to taunt.
* Fixed the Skywarped Talon mob spawning with no health in the Runecrafting crafting rift.
* Calliope’s Beastmaster Crystal: The 4 piece bonus buff triggered by Messy Wounds now last 30s, up from 15s.
* Discharged Defenses: The tooltop for Discharged Defenses has been corrected, it now correctly reads that its buff causes Warrior attacks to ignore some of the target’s armor and resistance.
* Blade Hustle: Now increases the damage of your next Quick Strike or Precision Strike by 5-15% per stack, up from 3-9% per stack.
* Blade Hustle: Now stacks up to 5 times, down from 10 times.
* Living Flame: Now applies Fiery Spike onto affected enemies.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* A Hero Rises – Queen Miela will no longer become stuck before the War Machine boss appears.
* Abyssal Precipice - In standard mode, the damage from Kaler Andrenos's Ice Geyser has been significantly reduced.
* Endless Eclipse: Kain – All eligible players should now receive the “Cannibal Corpse” achievement per kill, instead of just one.
* Fall of Lantern Hook: Quest – Wash it Away: Quest targets should now always appear when entering a fresh normal instance of the dungeon.
* Possible fix for cloak crash implemented.
* Ashora: Onslaught: Fixed invasion mobs that wandered through walls in the Valley of Iron
* Eastern Holding: Fixed some rift locations in Eastern Holdings that were not displaying on the main map.
* Iron Pine Peak: Adjusted the fail-state footholds during the Army of the Wind zone event to be less punishing to respawning players.
* Seratos: A Walk in the Park: Arlaun Merkur will now avoid potential footholds more efficiently.
* Seratos: Instant Adventure: Reduced Ibtok's damage across most of his abilities.
* Silverwood: Fixed a rift location in Silverwood that was spawning Hellbugs in strange locations