Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lots of timeouts, using adblock, something wrong in Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Lots of timeouts, using adblock, something wrong in Chrome.
    happens with firefox too. so im not sure its just those two or some server thing.

Deleted
    Yes, sometimes it's even down.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I have had this happen a few times, and it resolves if I try to reload. Notta sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Deleted
    Although I doubt it had anything to do with it, I did revert back to Chrome BETA, the new Dev version seems really buggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to have been perfectly fine for the last few hours though.

Deleted
    It is abit slower then usal for me and i have seen other people talking about it.

I've had problems with loading the site when I've been downloading stuff the last few days, while still being able to open the usual stuff like youtube and facebook perfectly fine, mmo-champion sometimes just wont load at all, same deal with curse.com.

I don't know if it's an issue with chrome or the site curse is using for hosting, but it seems rather peculiar that 2 sites hosted by the same company seems to have problems with loading

Moving to suggestions and feedback!

Same thing for me too, really slow and sometimes fail to load.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty slow like well more then usual in my experience anyway.

Once I'm on the website things are pretty fine and not really noticeably slower than normal.

However almost any time I try to connect to the front-page Chrome times out trying to load the website, and gives me the page where it says it couldn't connect, and asks me if I want to try and reload the page.

When the page loads its speed is fine. The trouble is getting to the site at all. Using Firefox. Changed dns, didn't help a lot. Curse client also had problems connecting.

If you are unable to connect, please do a "tracert mmo-champion.com" at the command prompt and post the results. Make sure you do this while the connection is still not working. If you don't want to post your IP (it is in the output) you can PM it. Be sure to include the time (and timezone) when it happened.

Sunshine edit: if you can't get back to the site to PM/post, you can send an email to sunshine@mmo-champion.com and I'll forward it on.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2013-03-02 at 06:33 AM.

Deleted
    Timeout here for several days.
    All other sites I visit works perfectly fine. This is the first time in 3 days I've been able to get on MMO-champ.
    I've tried from several different ISP (work, home, phone, friend). None worked.

Deleted
    Me and my friends have all had the same problem.

Mostly for us, this site is really slow during prime time. Else it's working good

Deleted
    Had a few problems yesterday.
    I'm betting there is a fat ginger lasagna loving tomcat sat in front of the server vents keeping warm and causing the servers to slow down due to over heating.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    If you are unable to connect, please do a "tracert mmo-champion.com" at the command prompt and post the results. Make sure you do this while the connection is still not working. If you don't want to post your IP (it is in the output) you can PM it. Be sure to include the time (and timezone) when it happened.
    Not to be awkward, but if they are unable to connect how can they see your message to tracert to the site ^.^

Deleted
    It's been running super slow for me. Id click the site bookmark and it would take upto 10 seconds to load at times.

Seems fine so far today though. Im using Windows 8 with Google Chrome.

Working fine on mac - firefox, a bit problematic on firefox-pc (the page 'waits' for a few secs before it even starts connecting), will send tracert when I'm back from work.

Time-outs happening once or twice a day (i check the site ~5 times/day) here.