Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've found myself doing exactly as suspected: Switch talents on the fly to beat challenging encounters.

Dragon Roar for maximum DPS fights
    Shockwave for Challenge Modes / Heroic Will of the Emperor
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    the new system is better.

In the old system I had 2 points spare once my build was fleshed out to spend as I wished, that barely gave me a single passive.

The pre-cata trees were even worse though, nothing was as bad as those 5 point junk talents to increase the damage of a single move by 1% per point.

Bottom line is I get more choice this way and when I meet another DK he will likely have some different moves to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still awfully Cookie Cutter. Like, with the Warlock Grimoire, it'd be nice to be able to play Demo with the GoSac, given that Demo's Mastery buffs evenly amongst you demons, you and your Meta form.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the fact that there are specs that only have one real choice and the other 2 choices are just too clunky or so much worse that you'll never take them. On the other hand, there are many talents that I switch heavily during raids/pvp, so all in all, I guess they did a great job.
    I'd love to see less "hey we have 3 talents, 2 are for pvp and the one in pve always will take the other one"-kinda talent choices, tho.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a poll here ?
    Lovely talents, but very VERY few, I played for 7years i get 6 talent points at lvl 15, not 90
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Still feels like you have little choices or options for customization.

I prefer the old system. Not a big fan of constantly having to worry about changing my talents based on a fight.

I do not like the new way and the old way could of used some tweaking. To me the current way is really simplified, overly so, and should have more choices and they should be harder choices. Seems to be pvp or pve choices on each line. I guess I have to say I hate the new talent system quite a bit.

It's rather set and forget in most cases. I can see why it was done, but it adds nothing to the player experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    if you take one set of talents and never change them, then as a pvp-er or raider you've been holding your team back.
    I am holding my team back by not picking up the other 2 talents in all my blocks that are 100% worthless or a dps loss? Damn you've opened my eyes. I'll make sure to start switching just for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still hate it; it's nice to have options, but having to switch specs almost every fight in the raid blows. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to reload my UI every time i wanted to make a change.

Deleted
    How do in find the new 'talent' system?. A disgrace.

One more sign of Blizzard's laziness.

Deleted
    it's great, much more interesting then it used to be. Could use more tiers though.

I find the new talent system to be a lot more interesting.

I actually think about my talent and glyph choices per encounter, and I really like that. It makes me want to experiment with my choices, rather than seeking out a cookie cutter build online.