Will Arms still be using Heroic Strike in 5.2?

I'm currently levelling up a Warrior, I'm only lv60 right now so I don't know much about the class at higher levels but in the 5.2 patch notes I've noticed that Taste For Blood is being redesigned and no longer interacts with Heroic Strike.

So with that gone is there any reason to still use Heroic Strike, or can I just take it off my bars?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will use Heroic Strike to "bleed" off excess rage to prevent you from capping as it is off the GCD.

Example MS > OP + HS (at 100 rage) > OP > Slam > MS > etc

This is an example only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only when you have so much rage not using it would have you waste some. Which seems pretty impossible outside of a full raid buff stationary target situation. Since I don't pve I might remove it from my bars as you aren't ever getting enough rage to make HS worthwhile in pvp right now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

If you care about maximizing your DPS to it's fullest you will still use it during Colossus Smash as long as you don't dump your rage so low that you can't cast OP/Slam. I don't see that happening though as last I checked Arms is pretty much stacking Haste and swimming in infinite rage. During fights with high incoming damage where you sit in Berserker Stance (think H Empress Phase 3) you'll still be using HS a lot to avoid rage capping.

Dear god I hope not. I'm not sure why, but I hate Heroic Strike.

Slam does more damage than OP right now, but HS is, as mentioned above me, off the gcd so u will (/should) still use it during cs, which has a relatively high uptime on the ptr the last time i checked. But preferably u wanna use slam to DUMP rage, but use heroic strike for situations where u need to dump some rage before capping.